P2 Style!!!!!!! More Pics! Part 2

Knightviper09

Here is my wife (SrqNeith) with her Bio and my face mask. You guys are going to love her idea for her's when you all see it. Hopefully I can post those pics next month. Enjoy!!!
Wifey_Narin_desert1.jpg

Wifey_Narin_desert2.jpg

Wifey_Narin_desert3.jpg

Wifey_Narin_desert5.jpg

Wifey_Narin_desert4.jpg

Here are some of the other pics that I almost forgot to post!!
100E0530.JPG

100E0531.JPG

100E0532.JPG

wife_P2_desert4.jpg

wife_P2_desert_face1.jpg

100E0529.JPG

OOOOOOOOOO Scary! LOL

HERE IS PART 1 PICS JUSTIN CASE YOU MISSED THEM. http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=18675

ONCE AGAIN, A VERY SPECIAL THANKS GOES OUT TO "BIOHUNTER76", "TA2PRO", AND "bAMBOOIE"! THANKS GUYS FOR EVERYTHING! :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That copper oxide effect looks the shizzle... I want to do it too, but am afraid to ruin my paint app Just not sure how to make a wash that is both strong enough to cover and thin enough to be wiped of the rest of the mask...

LOL, thanks for the compliment man! :D The best advice I can you and the copper oxide effect is to ask the man that painted mine. (Ta2pro, or Joe) I was amazed when I first saw that too. I've was even told that the Bio looks heavier because of the worn metal copper effect. LOL My painter is really good at what he does.

That copper oxide effect looks the shizzle... I want to do it too, but am afraid to ruin my paint app Just not sure how to make a wash that is both strong enough to cover and thin enough to be wiped of the rest of the mask...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back