P2 Bio fixing up and painting!

Paintjob looks very good to me!
Howabout adding some kind of rust to highlight the scratch details on the bio?
Use rusted mesh for the eyes-area, so it's looks like his eyes are glowing like in this one:

356060287.jpg

Despite the photos, it definitely has some nice mottling to it! I like the idea of minimal rust; MINIMAL! Kind of like highlights, but that's just my take on it...

Looking good, looking very good.

I say go for the tribal look, but the color could depend on what direction you want to run with it. I still like the greenish tribal paint that was used on the concept art from Predators. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Michael Bloom drew it up? It would give a great bad blood look to it. Since the predators blood is green, it looks like he marked his bio with the blood of his kill. Just my thoughts though, don't know why I have a liking to bad bloods....

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I'll see if I can borow my friend's camera and take better pics. I actually used a bit of copper and brown to get tatt slight rust look. Its inside grooves and you can see a tiny bit on the dome in the one pic I think. But I can try and get more in there! Okami, I actually used that mesh on my elder bio! Check out my profile, there are pics of it. Since I am going custom I was thinking of using a black lense to further accentuate that dark look. This bio is lighter than my whole suit but it will still fit in I think. I was also thinking of maybe doing a lightly tinted lense with mesh screening behind that so it has a two layered effect, much like uratz's bios he does.

Speaking of which, where do you guys find the tinted lenses and mesh screens for your bios?

Oh and Lem, I hope I lived up to what you wanted for this bio!!! I got it repaired up and I wanted it to fit into my suit so I could wear it for you and not just hang it on my wall for eternity haha

Oh and Lem, I hope I lived up to what you wanted for this bio!!! I got it repaired up and I wanted it to fit into my suit so I could wear it for you and not just hang it on my wall for eternity haha
Branden You more than stepped up to the challenge my friend. That bio would have accumulated dust at my place.
I'm glad I was able to help out and happy to no longer see it raw.
You did a great job Branden!
Hope top see more pics soon. ;)

I also like to use a tinted lense behind the mesh. Like you say, if you're using a halfmask, it can help stop people seeing through the mesh.

The bio is looking good though, looking forward to some better pics.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back