P2 Bio fixing up and painting!

I may paint it up like the one Okami linked. Tho I am unsure if I can do Ice's work any justice hahaha. It is top knotch!

Howabout a little variation in the color: Instead of red blood --> green blood (even better fluorescent)?!
So this one belongs to the Bad blooded Predators, who hunts among themself.

I dont want to get too crazy with it. I want to stick close to the traditional look of those seen in the movies. I amy toy around with it. I can always repaint it if I don't like it

Im thinking of going with a more silver color (I know NuckingFuts you'll hate me for it ha) but I want to do a mix of a few ideas that were thrown at me. If it looks ******, I'll repaint it! You guys can be the judge of that ;)

Im also thinking of doing this scar-like markings down the eyes. Gonna be a dirty bio for sure

Brad- Thanks for all the help today when I was looking for that epoxy! I really apreciate it!!!

Jay-Z - dirty is always better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pics of the progress. I apologize greatly for the buttfuck quality of them. They are terrible. Its the best I can get for now ;) They certainly dont do the bio justice. Should I add the tribal stripes over the eye?

1222100540.jpg

1222101627.jpg

1222101628.jpg

1222101628a.jpg

1222101629.jpg

1222101629a.jpg

1222101643.jpg

1222101643b.jpg

The P2 kinda sorta fits on my head. I may need to get a new half mask.

But yes, constructive criticsm welcome. Keep in mind the pics are terrible. And should I add those 2 tribal markings over the eyes? If so... what color? Thanks for looking!

Also, I know its not the P2 colors... i wanted to sorta match my suit. If I dont like it I'll repaint it classic copper look. I just love doing paint ups lol

Are you using a camera phone? You need something that has macro for the close up shots, and either a tripod or flash to keep the blur out of the other pics

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back