P1 Big Time Kit resculpt/repaint

Update....

I finished the rings on the dreads (Hell of a job). I have 65 dreads, so I had to make a 150 rings.
Also drilled holes for the quills, and resculpt the teeth.

Kopievan2012-06-19133532.jpg

Kopievan2012-06-19133549.jpg

Kopievan2012-06-19133711.jpg

Until the next update.

Man, your work it's amazing ! I've bought one and I'll do the same as you, cut down the dreads and resculpt them. I'm always looking this post for updates !

Well here is another update from the netherlands.
The skin on the upper half is ready and I have to do a little work on the armor.
Only the leather parts have to be done, and the dreads to be painted.

Kopievan2012-08-11100848.jpg

Kopievan2012-08-11100922.jpg

Erwin, can you tell me the name of the color that you use to paint the skin (not the dark parts), the part that's looks like white ? I can't tell if it's a lillte bit yellow, white... Thanks a lot, and your paint job it's incredible !!! Nice work !!!

I started with a sand color as a basecoat
Then a mottle of burnt umber and golden yellow.
Shadows were done with transparent umber
And then a light overall spray of random tan with highlights of random tan + white.

All is done with Vallejo air colors.

the photo is a little light so you can not see the colors correctly

Wow mate you nailed that super skills nice,can't wait to see it with the dreads in,keep up the great work !

The dreads are ready. It was a pain but it was worth it. Only the quills and wrist blades, and then I can start with the lower body.
I just do not know what I'm gonna use for the body mess. Does anyone have ideas?

Kopievan2012-10-04190248.jpg

Kopievan2012-10-04190529.jpg

Kopievan2012-10-04190351.jpg

That looks excellent.

As for the mesh... maybe fruit sack/bags (may have to paint them)? Try finding something at a crafts or fabric store?

Great work over all, but what's up with his eyes? They look like Predator's been up for a week straight on amphetamines, or he's been smoking a great deal of marijuana.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back