OTF blade mechanism in the works.

moesizzlac has a gravity operated setup. Many of the creators on the site are getting tired of their creations getting ripped off and resold on etsy, ebay, and on other sites. With creators as they have love, energy and time invested in their creations, they are hesitant to share. I make it a very specific point to credit the creator of a given piece I am using and will refer anyone wanting a copy to the creator so that the creator can keep track of where there stuff is going.

stl and other 3d file formats do not have an expiration or tracking mechanism built in. I think this will get addressed in time.

Recasting is the same as stealing someone's 3d files and reselling and passing them off as your own. That is theft.

moesizzlac has a gravity operated setup. Many of the creators on the site are getting tired of their creations getting ripped off and resold on etsy, ebay, and on other sites. With creators as they have love, energy and time invested in their creations, they are hesitant to share. I make it a very specific point to credit the creator of a given piece I am using and will refer anyone wanting a copy to the creator so that the creator can keep track of where there stuff is going.

stl and other 3d file formats do not have an expiration or tracking mechanism built in. I think this will get addressed in time.

Recasting is the same as stealing someone's 3d files and reselling and passing them off as your own. That is theft.
Could you link me?

Any update on this?
Yes actually! Sorry guys I got suuper busy running my etsy shop where I sell prints and custom stuff. But I do plan to get back on this eventually. Currently I am saving for a resin printer that can print this entire setup and then ill test the model finally. I'm almost positive it will work. I just have to work the kinks on how to get the torque higher to get the wrist string action to work.

Also, This is partly the reason I haven't shared yet. I don't want my files ripped off So I will be just offering the printed kits in the future :)

Could you link me?

Here you go: Predator Armor - P1 Style - Hunter - from 1987 Movie Cut up for 8x10x8 Printer Bed. by moesizzlac

Please bear in mind Moe has constantly fought recasters off on etsy making money off of his designs.

Laelle sells his designs.

I make it a point to say and have understood I have no intention to resell and if someone wants my set I will refer back to the seller of the plans so that interest and profit levels can be maintained as IP theft is a major issue in the cosplay community and not one that will get addressed anytime soon.

thanks for posting this, getting the printer hot now!!!

thanks for posting this, getting the printer hot now!!!

moesizzlac is here on the forums so you might want to drop him a line and give him some credit. As stated the goal is to make sure the creators have connections with all who use their files and to help the community police itself from intellectual theft. The more we can stay aware of things, the more we can ensure everyone gets due credit and profit.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back