Original Predator Suit Build - Wip

seahunterr

Suit I'm working on, comments suggestions welcome!
IMG_3300.jpg
IMG_3343.jpg

Very cool. Mind explaining a bit on the darker metal? I really dig it. Looks like you did the dark underbase and then airbrushed the metalic on, but the only metalics I have tried just clog up the airbrush so I've had to hand brush it on, but can't get fades that way.

I think it will have the Scott Marshal open mouth P1 with animatronic rig, not sure as I'm building this for someone else. The armor is pretty easy, just base coat and I use a terry towel to wipe on the bronze and silver paints. Today I weathered the deerskin for the front and backside. The skin was too dark, so I placed into a bucket with bleach and brown dye, this is how it looked the next day.

IMG_3351.jpg
IMG_3360.jpg

That's some killer paint you got going there! Looks great man! As far as suggestions..I can't see a damn thing to suggest! Keep up the excellent work. (y)

Worked 4 hours just on the torso attaching the netting today, more tedious, I think my hourly wage is about 3.50 an hour now on this suit....

great job, that netting doesnt look like it would be an easy job to do maybe i will let you do mine when i get that point .lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back