Original Michael Crawford Phantom of the Opera mask - FINALLY!

I would also be interested in a copy of the mask! I'm a huge fan of the show and just recently did make-up for a local production now that the rights have been released to High Schools.
I was happy with the mask that I made but would drool over one of these to display!

I've always loved The Phantom. Original cast is still my favorite. This mask is a true gem, awesome to see here on RPF. Thanks for posting!

About 5-minutes new and just want to know if it is possible to obtain a finished copy? Venice Carnival is coming and this is the best looking one I've seen thus far. Thanks!

Adoring the Phantom masks! I simply ADORE Crawford's Phantom! That mask was all I wanted when I was 16 (many, many years ago!). I'm with the others... I wouldn't mind a mask... or two, since I know a friend who'd like one, too. OK, three. Umm... several perhaps? LOL
Just something about the Phantom that he is an eternal icon. And oh, for any to look like the Phantom... :: fans self :: :D

~Lady B

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back