Interest Original Battlestar Galactica Tan Uniform by Magnoli Clothiers

Hi Magnolia,

I appreciate the photo and hard work from folks from your staff. The initial mock up looks great and very promising heading in the right direction. Look forward to seeing all the tweaks and improvements you guys go forward. Keep up the great work!!

I can see it coming along...
BSG_Cast_Lieutenant_Athena2C_Lieutenant_Starbuck2C_Captain_Apollo___Commander_Adama_04.jpg

The original jackets were completely unlined... which gives it quite an unfinished (costume) look from the inside. We're thinking of adding a lining to make it a bit more of a practical-wear item. What do you guys think? Yea or nay?

Magnolia, I have one that is not lined and I wear a t-shirt underneath. It’s still comfortable at wearing convention, but not sure if a liner may make it a bit warmer. It may also not make a difference. I am good with whatever is decided.

The original jackets were completely unlined... which gives it quite an unfinished (costume) look from the inside. We're thinking of adding a lining to make it a bit more of a practical-wear item. What do you guys think? Yea or nay?
Not the ones I have had……

If lining is accurate, even only to some of the uniforms, we'll go that route as it makes for a much nicer end product.

Quick question. Forgive the bother. I think I was under the impression this was going to be the Tan Undersuit only. Which pieces are you hoping to recreate in this run?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back