Original 1977 ANH Stormtrooper Armor and Helmet

I have around 9 meters of accurate brow trim you are welcome to if you want it.
If you like, i can supply you with as much as you need.

Keith.

The most amazing trooper bucket---period!

For once, you can't tell how happy I am to live in the EU. No damm import taxes to pay! Now I just need to know how much I'll have to spend. Paypal is ready!

Is there a ordering site/preorder list?

Congratulations! The most impressive replica of an ANH TK helmet!!!

Do you make the mic tips as a one piece cast or with all the parts like the original?

Oh wow, that is just so beautiful, the best ANH yet, bar none!

Finally, a zero cleanup ANH replica (and it only took three decades!) Excellent work all involved!

SiMan, if you don't want the tatty old brown one with all that missing paint anymore, you will let me know, won't ya? :lol

The other wonderful thing about this is there can be no bickering about re-casting or who has the rights etc....this is ground floor and the balance of power in the trooper world is shifted. Now theres all of these other helmets and suits out there with mashed up origins and tweaks etc but this is all fresh and untampered with loveliness fresh from the oven. Bravo! Now everybody else can clutter up threads and fight about trying to be the second best suits out there. Im not slamming but this isnt from a tour suit or a modified ROTJ and theres no argument over who had what rights to mold and generationally its right off the original. It gets no better then that.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back