Ood sculpt for mask i'm making

Thanks
Did a first test fit with everything in place, he can see better than i expected
various027.jpg

That looks really cool!

Where is he actually looking out from? Is it one of the little black/brown pitholes?

Draven

That's amazing that only took you a few evenings to sculpt, I'm still hard at work on mine after many evenings, and I stil got alot of work to do.

Amazing work frosty

This is AWESOME!! I'm planning on making an Ood mask for my son for Halloween. I've never done anything like this before, but I'm a ceramic artist, so I don't foresee too many problems. I have a few questions, however.

1) how did you make the tentacles? I understand you used silicone and Polyfoam, but what kind of silicone and how exactly did you do it? They look so awesome!!

2) I understand that you used Red LED lights to light the eyes, but what are the eyes themselves made of? Did you paint them on or is there some insert?

3) what did you use for the orb?

Thanks so much. This really is fantastic and I am totally motivated to make one now.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back