Online Predator

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ei luj

UglyMoFo, you got me :p

OK, how bout some fun with this, take out the title of the picture and put in what he is saying :)

"Yes, I am trying to find my way back to the homeworld"

"I just completed all levels of Concrete Jungle, kkkkkkktttttttt!"

---
Ei'luj

Skekses

Cool pic :)
But I think they are using our beloved predator in a bad way, lol; because isn't an "Online Predator" someone who exploits vulnerable people on the internet?

headdragon1

This picture makes me angry but mostly because when I suit up and go somewhere it is bound to happen. Someone will come up and say "oohhh, how to catcha predator" and I just wanna jack them in the face! >.< :)

predator666

Haha :) Nice 1 Jarred, laughed when I seen this but hate the whole online Predator name associated with our beloved Predator.

hez1

Yep...THAT'S who you're really talking to when they claim to be a hot 18 year old college chick...