Online Chat with Robert Rodriguez New Predator Film

HAHA I hear ya Lem! I was thinking the same thing - who let these dinksmacks in here?! Stupid ass questions were pissing me off too.

The one P1 Bio on the right is a redesigned P1 that looks to be perfectly symmetrical. Its got me a little excited actually...

so has anyone had success in the mission so far?
I had logged in, but again I agree with everyone else that the questions that were asked were already given prior to me accepting the mission. Questions from Facebook and a few other places then the ustream.tv. I feel that I have failed in the assigned mission I had been responsible for
SORRY GUYS

Knew some thing like this was going to happen. We just all need to email him or send him one email from the lair with quetions from all the members lol. Maybe then we can see.....

fssdsd.jpg

We should send his PR a email, and ask if he is interested in talking to the real fans about the film, and not been fed pre screened questions.

he knows where to find us, if he wants to have a PROPER chat.

Yes we should email and ask him if he wants talk to some hard core pred fans not a bunch of retard kids like in that chat haha

I watched 2 of the live feeds and was thinking the same thing about the stupid questions - I was sitting there moaning at my laptop at half the questions!

so no true questions from the real die hard fans ......as i mentioned to lee... at this point just make sure ya don't **** it up and make a good movie...

wuss......

nah i thought i was pretty clear.....

it's places like the lair that keep the flame burning for this franchise...we also keep the memory of stan winston alive and well in all our creations...

so we are somewhat protective of it and it's legacy....

it's places like the lair that keep the flame burning for this franchise...we also keep the memory of stan winston alive and well in all our creations...

Couldnt have been said better.

True True thats what the lair is all about

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back