Online Chat with Robert Rodriguez New Predator Film

japgoth

Hi everyone,
Just a Quick Post regarding the new predator movie!!!
Robert Rodriguez is offering a online chat on the 31st March, Regarding the new predator film.

7 AM CDT* - Wednesday, March 31st (12 PM London/1 PM Paris)

2 PM CDT - Wednesday, March 31st (1 PM Mexico City/4 PM Sao Paulo)

9 PM CDT - Wednesday, March 31st (Thursday April 1st 11 AM Tokyo/1 PM Sydney)

*Central Daylight Savings Time

http://www.ustream.tv/predatorsmovie

So any questions regarding the film you can ask the man :D

Cheers

Nick

I'll be home all day maybe I can catch him a couple of times and ask a few Q&As. I just hope I don't miss out because of the different time zones.

for those who can get on the chat your mission is simple...

2 questions to pose to the man

1) Have you been to the hunters lair website if not heres the address.... and the link to the predators film thread

2) would it be ok if some of the members went to the movie premier suited up and would you allow us to stand with you on the red carpet?....
if so who can we contact to make that happen

if we can get answers to those i would be most happy...more to the second one, i'm sure some of us would make it our mission to be there for the movie premier..

Andrew

for those who can get on the chat your mission is simple...

2 questions to pose to the man

1) Have you been to the hunters lair website if not here the address.... and the link to the predators film thread

2) would it be ok if some of the members went to the movie premier suited up and would you allow us to stand with you on the red carpet?....
if so who can we contact to make that happen

if we can get answers to those i would be most happy...more to the second one, i'm sure some of us would make it our mission to be there for the movie premier..

Andrew

I accept this mission the following times will be of my most highest priority.
2 PM CDT - Wednesday, March 31st (1 PM Mexico City/4 PM Sao Paulo)

9 PM CDT - Wednesday, March 31st (Thursday April 1st 11 AM Tokyo/1 PM Sydney).

I will post the Q&As in the movie thread IF mission is deemed successful.

i'll try my hardest to try to get there too and then i'll try to help guan with the questions too but can't promise anything but i'll deffinetly try

NewsFlash!! Just been forward email regarding chat

"Please note that due to the clocks going forward last weekend, the correct timing for today’s PREDATORS live web chat with Robert Rodriguez is 1pm in the UK (BST), which is still 7am CDT (Central Daylight Time in Austin). Please amend your news pieces accordingly."

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back