On my list of tops. Bail Organa Pistol replica

rudolpht

I have been waiting it seems an eternity to find an Alderaan pistol, and SithPlanet came through, not only with an amazing & accurate piece, but a fantastic finish job.

Here's some pics. They are simply great. (I bought two).
TargetBlaster-2.jpg

TargetBlaster-3.jpg

TargetBlaster-4.jpg

The trigger is aluminum and actually works (well it doesn't actual blast :))

I understand the other Captain Antilles Alderaan pistol is in the works. Wahoo.

From Alderaan Base....
Tim

Very nice. That is the sexiest pistol from the Star Wars Universe. Hard to believe that Amidala's 'Coleman camp lighter' and that beauty came from the same era. I can jive with the big blocky bulky Blastech (DL-44 esp) coming about years after 'civilization' has fallen.

Soo.. Anyone have a cheap resin kit? ;)

Jay

Is there background (in-movie, not production) info on this blaster? With the trigger guard and handgrip it's got the feel of Jango's pistols, which were made by Weststar or something similar.

Jay

besides the clone blaster that is the only other PT blaster I have liked since I saw it.

saw one on ebay but was leery about bidding.

Originally posted by damon5973@Apr 14 2006, 10:11 PM
besides the clone blaster that is the only other PT blaster I have liked since I saw it.

saw one on ebay but was leery about bidding.
[snapback]1226778[/snapback]​

The one on ebay is also from SithPlanet, and I think it was a low fixed price. The paint job alone is worth half the price. Solid resin plus aluminum parts & trigger action.

Nice enough to display, but not so expensive you wouldn't do up an Alderaan costume & holster it or pose with it at a Con.

Tim

As much as I like this weapon, I think it would have been cooler if Bail would have carried a varient based on the DDC Defender.

Jay

Originally posted by Jedi Lawja@Apr 15 2006, 06:56 AM
As much as I like this weapon, I think it would have been cooler if Bail would have carried a varient based on the DDC Defender. 

Jay
[snapback]1226883[/snapback]​

I don't think the replica maker had a say in that :)

bail.jpg

Originally posted by rudolpht+Apr 15 2006, 06:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rudolpht @ Apr 15 2006, 06:06 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jedi Lawja
@Apr 15 2006, 06:56 AM

Jay
[snapback]1226883[/snapback]​

I don't think the replica maker had a say in that :)

[snapback]1227097[/snapback]​
[/b]

I'm pretty sire Jedi Lawja was refering to the film production staffs' decision, not the replica makers. ILM missed an oportunity for a subtle tie-in.

Never nice piece. Thanks for sharing.

Very nice design and construction, very anime looking. But I don't remember seeing that pistol in the movie, can anyone tell what scene it was in?

David.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back