Okoles Suit!

Wetokole

Hey Guys,

Ok, been on the baord for quite some time...just reading and actually finding out who makes stuff here and there. By all means it has been a long trip. Well after a long research I found someone on ebay who would help out and went with that person. Well after about 7 months of waiting, I finally got my suit. I wore it for Halloween and got alot of praise for it so I actually know how it feels to get that feeling that you all have gotten while wearing your suits.

Well enough of that here is my suit. It is not finished and I am currently waiting for a few more parts but hopefully I will get them soon. Currently though I am looking for the "Bandolier"!

Well here you go. BTW, I am a small Pred, about 5'3 damn, I wish I was as tall as the rest of you!!

That is with my 501st group here in Hawaii...you can see how tall I am to a 6'0 Stormie and Boba Fett!

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew it I knew it badass huh. how do you like it though. Ive been watching him through the whole process and he was sweating balls just to get it done for you. I really like it I think it turned out great. Ive got the same guants and hands from but painted red for my samauri pred. Now that he has yours done mabey he can finally make my sholder armor and leg ext. My suit by eric

I knew it I knew it badass huh. how do you like it though. Ive been watching him through the whole process and he was sweating balls just to get it done for you. I really like it I think it turned out great. Ive got the same guants and hands from but painted red for my samauri pred. Now that he has yours done mabey he can finally make my sholder armor and leg ext. My suit by eric

Actually I thought he wouldn't have made it but he did, and I got all of the last parts during that week of Halloween. Luckily there was not that much adjustments that had to made. The only thing I actually had to make was some straps to hold up my legs and I did that in about 1 hour with my wifes help so I was stoked that night!!

But I hope that he can finish the rest of your stuff now, I actually feel like it was my fault you didn't get the rest of your stuff as well!

wicked suit dude..congrats

Thanks a bunch...I really like how your's came out as well!!

Hey bud, glad to see that you made it over here, it's joe (newspartancreator-405th)... Hope you enjoy this nut house, and if you have any issues let me or the other mods. know... Great suit eric, did a great job...

na its not your fault he couldnt finish mine. he gets alot of work and Ive been working with him so long now he feels like he can get to some others first cause I never complain. I give him new Ideas and yadda yadda yadda its all good. You could have bought suspenders for a quick fix thats what I use

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back