Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

I believe the 2011 rd has a similar hump in the curvature towards the end of the laces, I kind of like it, I still can't bring myself to drop 1000 for the v4s...I just got a pair of v3 last month and a hype bought em off my feet...

Yeah you guys are right, the profile does match more closely to the 2011 Mag when comparing the pictures. I just assumed they would have left the body structure the same for the V4s. The uppers and tops of the shoes where the laces are also seem to sit differently. I can post more comparison pics later if you want.

Yeah you guys are right, the profile does match more closely to the 2011 Mag when comparing the picture. I just assumed they would leave the body structure the same for the V4s. The uppers and tops of the shoes where the laces are seem to sit differently. I can post more comparison pics later if you want.
Please do. The more pics the better :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Here are some more comparison pics. Sorry for the kinda poor quality and lighting, I was too lazy to pull out my DSLR. The V3's are pictured on the left and the V4's are on the right in each picture. I also did a side by side of my sold 2011 RD's and the V4's. Seems the fabric color between the two reps varies, the V4's appear more warm and the V3's more cool.

IMAG6302.jpgIMAG6303.jpgIMAG6304.jpgIMAG6305.jpgIMAG6306.jpgIMAG6309.jpgIMAG6310.jpgRDvsV4.jpg

I can see that they made a change of colour on the fabric. The laces are higher than on the v3 wich is good to re create the hump and looks tight (powerlace effect i guess - cause the v3 laces are really loose)
i also see that the earts looks better on the v4 and the shoo is taller or what ?

they improved their patern and maybe the v3.3 will be as the rd but without powerlaces :) (finger crossed)

edit : and the swoosh is curved on the v3 and v4 ... i never spotted this difference compared to the RDs

Last edited:
Here are some more comparison pics. Sorry for the kinda poor quality and lighting, I was too lazy to pull out my DSLR. The V3's are pictured on the left and the V4's are on the right in each picture. I also did a side by side of my sold 2011 RD's and the V4's. Seems the fabric color between the two reps varies, the V4's appear more warm and the V3's more cool.

View attachment 777019View attachment 777020View attachment 777018View attachment 777021View attachment 777022View attachment 777023View attachment 777024View attachment 777025
Looking good [emoji108]. Any update on when the box is arriving?

That is the best looking V3 I've seen...that finger pull is damn near perfect! I wish mine looked like that.

View attachment 2011Mag_V3.pdf

Looking good [emoji108]. Any update on when the box is arriving?

The tracking hasn't updated since the 24th, just says "Processed Through Facility GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA" EMS refused to send stuff from them in the past, but i'm hoping being its just a box they won't have an issue.

Is it just the angle of have they corrected the lettering on the Heel Cup?

I took the picture straight on so maybe they did straighten the lettering, or I just got a pair where they did.

The tracking hasn't updated since the 24th, just says "Processed Through Facility GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA" EMS refused to send stuff from them in the past, but i'm hoping being its just a box they won't have an issue.

I took the picture straight on so maybe they did straighten the lettering, or I just got a pair where they did.
I'm currious why they shipped them separately for you.

I'm currious why they shipped them separately for you.

It was because I've had a pair of V3's seized at US customs, so I had to go through a couple hoops to ensure I could get them. They said they thought it would raise less suspicion if they shipped them separately due to the box size. The funny part is I saw customs opened the package still but they must not have taken the shoes out because all they would have seen is the soles. I think they just wanted to make sure they were in fact shoes. Sneakerahead only declares the value at $20 which I thought was a little low and could raise suspicion too.

It was because I've had a pair of V3's seized at US customs, so I had to go through a couple hoops to ensure I could get them. They said they thought it would raise less suspicion if they shipped them separately due to the box size. The funny part is I saw customs opened the package still but they must not have taken the shoes out because all they would have seen is the soles. I think they just wanted to make sure they were in fact shoes. Sneakerahead only declares the value at $20 which I thought was a little low and could raise suspicion too.
Ah, got it

Bad news. The money that I'm gonna use to order the v4's is from me selling stuff on eBay. The last item I sold was for $500...USPS May have lost the package... And I didn't insure it. So, there's an indefinite delay for when I'm gonna be able to order

Ouch! I learned a few years back, AustPost don't like to take responsibility for much, so if any item has a value of more than 200 (they cover upto 100), I add insurance and a signature. It is just not the risk these days. Especially when people on eBay buy stuff and them claim they never got the item.

Ouch! I learned a few years back, AustPost don't like to take responsibility for much, so if any item has a value of more than 200 (they cover upto 100), I add insurance and a signature. It is just not the risk these days. Especially when people on eBay buy stuff and them claim they never got the item.
I added signature, just not insurance...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back