Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Regarding the sound of the motor... Based on what I've been told by their Instagram contact, the only thing that was changed was the box. NONE of the videos showing the V4's have made a sound like that. I believe they may have been running low on battery

Wireless charging board/coil. If anyone has shoes that are ready and need EL panels, and want to try these PM me. I don't think it will completely stop the issues either, but I have people messaging me wanting their shoes repaired that have only been worn a few times. So, I also doubt it will be a bulletproof fix, but start eliminating issues one at a time with these shoes...eventually they'll be solid. These are more of just a little test then some final solution.

You are certainly leading the field in creating better parts for these. Well done. I need to work on my copper tape idea to replace the wires and see if I can get that to work.

Regarding the sound of the motor... Based on what I've been told by their Instagram contact, the only thing that was changed was the box. NONE of the videos showing the V4's have made a sound like that. I believe they may have been running low on battery

Lets hope low battery is all that is wrong here (apart from the box changes).

I plan on tearing off the sticker and trying to Remove the red under when I get mine. I'm glad do see that they added 2 strings to affix the shoes to the display, however. But I mean really?! They couldn't even try to make the manual for the 2016 ones? They just threw in the 2011 poster.

I spoke to both David and then Sneakerahead last night about the V4 ship dates. I asked if it was true that the size 11's (which I ordered 3 weeks ago) were ready to ship yet. He said they wouldn't have stock now till Nov 25th. The rep from the Sneakerahead site also said they're still not ready, but then 15 mins later responded again and said they should ship in 3 days... So I don't really know what to believe. I asked for QC pics and will post them if they actually send.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Im from Germany and really want to buy the v3 mag air. There a lot of v2´s in Germany on classifieds but I don't like the look and most auf them got a yellow sole.
So my question is, where is it safe to order the v3. The best option would be some place in Europe because of customs. I dont want to blast a huge amount for the shoes. Anyone got a idea? I would love to here from you! Thanks.

Hey everyone! Im from Germany and really want to buy the v3 mag air. There a lot of v2´s in Germany on classifieds but I don't like the look and most auf them got a yellow sole.
So my question is, where is it safe to order the v3. The best option would be some place in Europe because of customs. I dont want to blast a huge amount for the shoes. Anyone got a idea? I would love to here from you! Thanks.
http://www.sneakerahead.ru/newest-batch-nike-air-mag-back-to-futuredhl-shipping-only-p-174444.html
This is the only reliable site that sells the v3's that we've found so far. If customs seizes your package, they reship to you

I plan on tearing off the sticker and trying to Remove the red under when I get mine. I'm glad do see that they added 2 strings to affix the shoes to the display, however. But I mean really?! They couldn't even try to make the manual for the 2016 ones? They just threw in the 2011 poster.

Makes you wonder why they added the plutonium sticker in the first place. The original videos of the box didn't appear to have this or the silly black/red thing inside.
The addition of the two securing straps is the only smart thing they have done.

Also whist watching the video again, is that a big water stain on the right shoe? I'd hope these are individually wrapped in plastic before shipping.

Makes you wonder why they added the plutonium sticker in the first place. The original videos of the box didn't appear to have this or the silly black/red thing inside.

Also whist watching the video again, is that a big water stain on the right shoe? I'd hope these are individually wrapped in plastic before shipping.
My theory is, in order to keep track of what size was in the box, and to save money, they just used what was already available to them.

It's already there, but yes. I buried the coil in flexible adhesive. It works.
Do you have created a thread with all your reserches and projects appart from posting here ?
Cause I'd like to see all your stuffs without browsing all pages on this thread and the others ^^

Keep up the great things !

You are certainly leading the field in creating better parts for these. Well done. I need to work on my copper tape idea to replace the wires and see if I can get that to work.

Did anyone try supporting the entire EL panel with a hard substance like carbon fibre so it can't be bent? I'm sure I saw a pic of it on here ages ago. Meant to try it for my 3.1's but done enough work on the first sole swap.

Speaking of that silly red thing...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/132393629588

Did anyone try supporting the entire EL panel with a hard substance like carbon fibre so it can't be bent? I'm sure I saw a pic of it on here ages ago. Meant to try it for my 3.1's but done enough work on the first sole swap.
I don't think so. The problem is the EL panel will bend one way but shoes require the panel be bent in a way that the sheet will fail from delamination. This is why the 2 part idea might be best.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back