Officer K's blaster METAL or RESIN | BY ELILAY

Hi sorry guys for lack of update, I was little sick for few days, and everything stretch in time because of that, but master is nearly done. I will finish it tomorrow and during weekend I will make first molds. Once again sorry for silence and slower then usual work. But now I will do everything as fast as possible ;)

IMG_03638.jpgIMG_0369.jpgIMG_0368.jpgIMG_0364.jpgIMG_0365.jpg

What a shame that I missed on this! Would it be possible to be added to the interest list for a future run of the metal version? Finished blaster if possible. Thank you, an great work elilay!

Any update yet?
Hi sorry for lack of update I've got health issues and everything strech in time. I got delay in every current project, but good news is almost are molds are done and it's a reason I didn't take any photos because for now everything is a white block. I must pure silicon into few of them still. And I must order few tools to increse casting quality. Once again sorry for that I will spend as much as I can in workshop now to catch up with everthing. If you guys want I can take tomorrow photos of molds let me know.

Hey Elilay, it's ok, don't rush and your health comes first :) people are always in such a hurry here ;)

Thanks for the update elilay :thumbsup As eethan said… first prio should be your health. That's for sure.

Nevertheless, a short update from time to time would be great to keep your customers informed! Even if it is the info… that your are struggling with a health issue!
Hope that you are already recovered :love

I've mentioned that you are facing "Quality issues" with your castings :eek Hope you can achieve better (great?) results with the new Tools mentioned
and would be interested to learn more about and how you're trying to achieve those results….

Hey Elilay, it's ok, don't rush and your health comes first :) people are always in such a hurry here ;)
Thank you for understanting
Thanks for the update elilay :thumbsup As eethan said… first prio should be your health. That's for sure.

Nevertheless, a short update from time to time would be great to keep your customers informed! Even if it is the info… that your are struggling with a health issue!
Hope that you are already recovered :love

I've mentioned that you are facing "Quality issues" with your castings :eek Hope you can achieve better (great?) results with the new Tools mentioned
and would be interested to learn more about and how you're trying to achieve those results….
I want buy basicly more powerful oven to preheat molds much more, my current one is to weak to really heat them up. But there's no quality issues ;) I only want an improvment.

You can see current cast below straight from molds and and with little clean up:
IMG_0601.jpgIMG_0602.jpgIMG_0603.jpgIMG_0604.jpgIMG_0606.jpgIMG_0610.jpg

I made over a weekend few paint tests on spare resin parts I have around, and this is best I get so far. Still I want improve it. And use different paints on different layers.
IMG_4221.JPG

What about the metal gun? Any news on that?

That was in fact update about metal because of paint job ;). But pewter is on the way, today I recived package with stuff for hydrodipping. So I will start making grips tomorrow. And it's time to finish all metal parts

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back