Dreads: From biohunter/Casey
Tri lasers:from AixiZ
predatormask052.jpg

predatormask051.jpg

predatormask050.jpg

predatormask049.jpg

predatormask048.jpg

predatormask047.jpg

After being screwed out of a muscle suit ( Mr. incredible) I received this muscle suit (top) in the mail today from Roninpred, after some minor prepwork i will soon latex it and then start on the armor. Thank you once again sir!!!!!!
predatormask202.jpg

predatormask203.jpg

predatormask204.jpg

predatormask200.jpg

predatormask205.jpg

predatormask201.jpg

Well done! Your mask is exactly like my first one except I used cloth dreads and filled them with pillow foam pellets. My Rubies mask looked good but not nearly as good as your biohunter's dreads. Now, get back to work and show us where you're at with the rest of the costume. Great start. And for whoever is drinking the Bud Light beer in the background - don't sacrifice taste for lesser calories. That's what gyms are for ;-)

Take care,

*laughing* Thanks guys, I am waiting on my MR. I suit to be tailored and done (about 5 more days). I got the gallon of latex and Im so ready to get started ( thanks Macguyver for your thread) Been basically messing with the cannon and the animatronics for it. I have a wedding in April so money is tight but im getting there.

I bought these football shoulder pads today for $ 24 that i will be working the armor off of. And I should be getting a muscle suit in the mail any-day now that I will be coating with latex. It is a slow start but I'm getting there. I look short in these pictures but it is only because i was ducking to get into the shot because the camera is on a timer and I had no one to take the picture. With the mask on Im close to 7' tall, with the shoulder pads i can barely fit through doorways lol.

predatormask194.jpg

predatormask196.jpg

Thanks guys, yes i love his dreads. Does anyone know who is selling the spine beads? As far as the bio goes, if you want to get it straight (so it don't look lopsided) lay the mask on its back and hit it with a blow dryer. The thin pvc will heat up and eventually even itself out. Or you can tape it down ( to the desired shape) and hit it with the blow dryer. Be careful on holding in one spot to long or it will warp, it happened to me while my stepson distracted me lol. But now it kinda looks like a battle dent TeeHee

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back