OdiWan72´s prop family

Re: New blaster family members-UPDATE 12092011

well...
seems like the new arrangement doesn´t gain much interest/ attention. ;)

Will try to re-rework the cabinets next week, when I have a few days off.
The two Rexim based blasters (flanking Yoda atm) will go in the cabinets for sure and at least one of the MR blasters will be out on my desk or the window-bench.

I´ll also throw out some of the bandoliers, scopes and camera parts from the small cabinets and put some sabers in there (EVEN if I really like the combined setup of sabers and other props on some of the large cabinets shelfes).

Any other ideas for efficient use of display space?

Markus

lol dude thats a bloody nice collection! exactly the kind of collection I hope to have one day.

You can send some of them to me which will free up some storage space for you (and plug a few gaps in my lagging collection!) :lol

Any other ideas for efficient use of display space?

Markus

Man I need any one of those E-11s for trooping. My modded hasbro needs to be retired.

Thanks guys!

Marcus:
You can´t stop trying, he? :lol
Even IF I´d send you some items, they´d simply go into storage...so where´s the benefit ;)

James 1969:
Pretty much any scratchbuilt E-11 is better than a converted Hasbro/ Kenner IMHO. Get the plans (there´s a thread about this topic), decide what materials you want to make it out of and start :thumbsup

My E-11 collection features:
- MR
- ANH V2 (real sterling)
- ANH stunt (scratchbuilt/ real parts)
- ESB stunt (scratchbuilt)
- ROTJ (real MGC)

Want to modify the MR in the near future and throw a real M32 on it AND plan to rebuild the ANH stunt with a real sterling and cast metal parts (when/ iof they become available).

Jason:
It´s a trooper blaster, as seen on an ESB poster.
The base is a japanese Type99 MG (have one rubber cast and one resin -> seen on the wall)

Markus

Last edited:

Don´t have it at hand right now, but if my memory serves me correct it was of Vader surrounded by a few troopers, standing in front of a reflective silver background.

One trooper had a full MG15, on a cut down MG15 and one the Type 99 MG based blaster.

Markus

Last edited:

And Jason...SHAME ON YOU for thinking that I´d display a kenner blaster :lol tztztz...

Markus

Now we know why Yoda said "your weapons--you will not need them." He wants them for himself!

And Jason...SHAME ON YOU for thinking that I´d display a kenner blaster :lol tztztz...

Markus

I meant a 1:1 scale versions that look like the little SW action figure blasters, just scaled up. Not the role play blasters. Someone made the Vintage Stormtrooper blaster, I thought maybe there were some others.

I meant a 1:1 scale versions that look like the little SW action figure blasters, just scaled up. Not the role play blasters. Someone made the Vintage Stormtrooper blaster, I thought maybe there were some others.

GUILTY...I own one of THOSE :lol (picture taken from original thread)

kenner2.jpg

It´s a nice wooden piece. Problem is that I used too much spray filler/ primer back when I painted it and now the blue top-coat is all cracked :cry
It´s somewhere in my workshop ;)

Markus

Now we know why Yoda said "your weapons--you will not need them." He wants them for himself!

Good one :lol

Like I said the rexim based blaster will find another home asap...the solution with them "guarding" Yoda is just temporary.

Markus

Here´s the pic of the Type99 based blaster, which I already posted earlier in this thread.

The original MG featured a long barrel and shoulder stock assembly, which was removed/ cut down by the prop dept.

type99-4.jpg

Markus

Last edited:

well...
seems like the new arrangement doesn´t gain much interest/ attention. ;)

I´ll also throw out some of the bandoliers, scopes and camera parts from the small cabinets

Well, i like it - and throwing parts in my direction is always a good decision. :angel :D

Well, i like it - and throwing parts in my direction is always a good decision. :angel :D

Well...actually I WILL "throw" parts in your direction ;)

- the ROTJ flashhider we talked about
- Marcus "replacement" MGC

Please send me his current one, if you have the chance to.

Did you finish the restoration of the mill???

Markus

Well...actually I WILL "throw" parts in your direction ;)

- the ROTJ flashhider we talked about
- Marcus "replacement" MGC

Please send me his current one, if you have the chance to.

Did you finish the restoration of the mill???

Markus

To be honest - i was at the post office yesterday, but i forgot to take the parcel for you with me. Sorry. :$

Restoration of a mill? Help me Odi Wan Kenonobi, i have no idea ..... :confused

Hey all...

I am able to present you a new addition to my ever growing blaster family.
The Han ROTJ "Stembridge" DL44.

Based on a pretty beaten up MGC C96, which I modified and added a real trigger to match the live firing mauser a bit more. Features aluminium scope bracket and muzzle, delrin scope rail and brass discs/ washers, rose wood grips.

It´s not über-accurate, since the brass washers had some design issues when I drew them and the scope isn´t accurate either, but will have to do until I find a substitute ;)

p.s:
THANK YOU Michael :):thumbsup

Markus

Last edited:
Re: New blaster family members-UPDATE 02042012

And here´s the original for comparsion, for those who are unfamiliar with the ROTJ blaster variations.

All that´s left now is the muzzle for the "bunker" version and the "weirdo" blaster with the reversed H&W 3x scope. Otherwise Han´s ROTJ lot is done :thumbsup

stembridge.jpg

Markus

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back