Question Not getting email notifications

Yup... they just pushed through our request (after having to jump through a lot of hoops, promising not to send out SPAM, etc, etc) and upped our relays from 1,000 a day to 10,000 a day, meaning we can send up to 10,000 email notices in a single day. Hopefully that will be enough for now. :)

I am having problems getting notified about replies aswell, its probably just some latency on the email server, mind you could be a multitude of areas to look at, even if you have access to the mail server there might not be much you can do about it.

Not working at all. I got a couple of notifications 2 days ago but nothing since then.
Same here. I subscribed to a thread, had gotten a bunch of instant e-mail notifications up until a couple of days ago. Yes, that thread has had activity since then too.

Nothing in my spam folder either.

Is it broken again? I haven't received notifications since yesterday and there were posts in my subscribed threads and even one PM....

I wish I could believe it's fixed but I didn't get an up-date today concerning the Fifth Element Mangalore Grenade thread in the JY...

Wondering if anyone else is getting theirs either...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back