Noob Predator here, 1st suit - cooling question.

SLam

Hi All,

I'm new to this group, just picked up my first jungle hunter predator this past weekend (from Wreav). Just doing some tweaks to it before I take some pics.

First question off the bat. Does anyone use cooling shirts? You know, the ones with all the tubes to run ice water through them?

--
S.Lam

As far as i'm aware, a few members use military grade cooling vests underneath their suit. The kind that helps an individual keep relatively cool in really hot conditions for example - full latex cosplays/suits and furry suits.

Cooling for Military + Government | Polar Products
This is just one example of a military grade cooling vest but I am sure there are plenty others just like the ones with the tubes... You're not the only one considering using those cooling vest. As I'm aware a few military vets who cosplays both furries and hunters recommended this as it is what keeps them relatively cool for 3-4 hours at a convention.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back