Noland's Helmet

reshaped some neck guards and did a quick mock up with some tape.

DSCN7101.jpg

DSCN7098.jpg

DSCN7100.jpg

lol havent painted it up yet. ill be working on it this week though. i've actually been pretty busy with a few orders from you guys. plus i want to cast a few up.
ha i guess this is what it's like to be you Mike. having me always bug you for more pics and updates

lol havent painted it up yet. ill be working on it this week though. i've actually been pretty busy with a few orders from you guys. plus i want to cast a few up.
ha i guess this is what it's like to be you Mike. having me always bug you for more pics and updates

LOL Haha. Ok get back to work. ;)

Damn everytime I look at this I think how good it would go with my Kikou "Samurai Armor". I already have Uratz Pred Mempo, but this Noland Helmet would rock. Would love to add this to my Kabuto.

thanks again to everyone for the kudos.

I cant wait to see how you do the armor and gauntlet !

yep next sculpt i will do is his scaled chest armour vest. Julie actually has my gauntlet lid and is installing the electronics for it.
i already have the black shirt, hoses and other greeblies for the gaunt. i am about to order some leather supplies for the helm and vest.
ill post a WIP when i get to work on the chest armour.

MAN!!!.....Daman...that turned out the ****!!!..( glad I remembered to type the word "the")......looks like it was a RIGHT pain in the arse to mould with all those pointy bits sticking out all over the shop.
Looking forward to seeing one painted up.

looks great ...for rust, use burnt and raw sienna acrylics and water it down a bit ..use a sponge and lightly tap the color onto the Bio ...creating natuaraly organic patterns. later go in and lightly drybrush scratch marks and edge highlights

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back