Noland Suit Wip, --Suit Up Pics---- 95% Done!

xdmray

Well now that things are rolling on this i thought i would start up my WIP.
the helmet is almost done. i need to add the hoses from the guantlet. and the ties on the back of the neck guards.
Casey's lasers have been added. and i have dirtied up the leather

i am getting my gauntlet lid today and will be starting up on that shortly.

i have taken apart some Nerf guns and knockoffs to use as a base for Noland's gun.

pic time!

Before

DSCN7130.jpg

After

DSCN7173.jpg

DSCN7177.jpg

DSCN7175.jpg

DSCN7174.jpg

DSCN7171.jpg

update 11-3-10

just worked on the guant some. making the tube things and hoses that attach to the helmet
i used magnets part way so that the helmet and gauntlet wouldn't be permanently attached.

DSCN7222.jpg

DSCN7221.jpg

Nice ..gonna be fallowing this closely! love the gun mock up already ..can almost see it take shape ...Man I really gotta get that helmet you sent me outta primer stage

xdmray,

excellent work on that helmet ;)

I'm looking forward to how that gun turns out, nurneys, greeblies, wahooooo

good times, building stuff

---
Ei'luj

oh no way. i still have to sculpt the chest armour, find a chain maile sleeve, get the tiger stripe camo pants, build the rest of the gauntlet, get the gloves. and then i will be done. lol

Well, I'm a big fat douche, LOL. Looking good, though. Lovin' your threads...

This is wicked...loving the originality (even a real word??) of this idea. I would never have thought of making the crazy morpheus costume.
I wanna see it finished in context???!

thanks everyone,, no updates, ive been working on my half mask sculpt v2

and thanks bweapon. i do have that image. it's what made me want to do the suit. they should have stuck more to the concept art in my book. way more stylized.

i may cast up a helm and do this version..... hmmmmmmm

well the weather has finally gotten nice enough for me to go outside and bondo. i was able to get the gun pieces together. now i just need to add greeblies and what not.

i also started on the box that will hold my electronics for my gauntlet. it needs a lot more work.

DSCN7269.jpg

DSCN7272.jpg

DSCN7273.jpg

DSCN7274.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back