Nintendo switch

So what's the verdict on this console, I haven't really heard other than the hype. My nephew really wants one for his birthday in July. He said he would buy it just because he could play Skyrim in the car. :lol

I have one showing up to my doorstep in a couple days but from what I (briefly) played when a friend brought his along last we all met up, it's an impressive handheld device. However, I have no intention of ever playing or using mine as a handheld as I didn't find playing Zelda, and imagine big games like Skyrim, all that satisfying on the small screen. It needs to be played and experienced "big". I don't know if there is enough support in store to keep my desire for that experience satiated, but for a handheld, it's got great potential.

So what's the verdict on this console, I haven't really heard other than the hype. My nephew really wants one for his birthday in July. He said he would buy it just because he could play Skyrim in the car. :lol

I don't think anyone can definitively say yet as there are still so few games out for it. I plan on picking one up in the fall and even then there are still less than ten games listed I want for it.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back