Ninjabiker Custom Canon Contest Entry

NINJABIKER

Well i will be making a armature then to sculpt it i with be using super sculpey the cannon will be sleek and sexy thats all i can say at the mo got some ideas at the back of my head.
I have done a few sculpts in my time but im no professional at this but the saying is you got to be in it to win it.

Ok im sketching at the mo and i have built the armature. Also i have a bit of bad luck the image chip in my cam has fried oops. So i will
explain the canon that im doing im going for a completely different look to the normal predators canon Its a stretched upside down triangle If you know what i
mean. as you look down it.
The barrel is also going to be triangle but cut at an angle. With the laser built into the canon and im going for a green instead of the predator red laser Also its going
to include some predator tribal markings.
Sorry about pics ppl but i will get a cam up and running soon.

Ok ppl heres 2 pics of my progress so far i know its early stages but just to show a ruff shape and scale with my mobile phone next to it. I
ran out of sculpey saturday and had delivery today so its full steam ahead from now.
predatorcannoncontest001.jpg

predatorcannoncontest002.jpg

That is a very interesting and different take on the cannon! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Thank you ppl think this is going to be a tricky comp there is some amazing ideas coming from ppl in the comp cant wait to see them all done
My design is constantly in my head even when i go to bed. lol

Ok 2 more pics here ppl where im at now basically trying to make a base for it so i can start on some detailing need to find a nice piece of wood
to mount it on. My little tech parts will be behind perspex windows think u guys in the US call it plexi glass i think? then it will have some tribal smybols
sculpted onto it. I need to check the perspex first to see if it is badly
scratched as its been sitting in the shed for ages.

predatorcannoncontest007.jpg

predatorcannoncontest008.jpg

Ok had abit of a disaster today the cannon split so i had to mount it on a diff base thicker wood bored a hole to sink the cannon in abit and
give it more support also had some LED lights lying around the house so i have fitted these in place ther will be lighting up predator symbols
these will be painted on perspex windows and the will be tech parts running inside them down the top of the cannon.

predatorcannoncontest011.jpg

predatorcannoncontest011.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back