Ninja Turtle Costume

JakeC

Hey ALL!

In search of a Great Quality (as close to film as possible) Turtle costume!!! Been searching for years. I work in Animation, so good costumes is a must!
at_biggrin.gif
Unfortunately, that also means not enough time to make my own :(
Been a life long dream of mine since childhood to own a great Mikey costume! But, I'll take which ever turtle I can get! ANY info leading to me purchasing one is greatly appreciated!

Would love to have it in time for Comic-Con this July!

I know the guys at xtremedesignfx.com did one awhile ago. I think it was made just for personal use, but doesn't hurt to contact them.

Ah, Thanks man. Already contacted them. The mold they used to make the suit, was damaged in the process. It's going to be a completely new and custom Commission. Not to mention VERY pricey. Want to do some more shopping around before I settle.

Thanks again! Keep the info coming guys :D

Unfortunately, I'ts extremely hard to find a movie accurate TMNT costume out there - I'm searching for it too since long time, but no chance. :(

Being the guy who originally commissioned that XtremedesignFX TMNT suit,
I'd be willing to sell the suit for a reasonable price...

caseyraph_web.jpg

Mind you, it has seen very little use, nonetheless it needs some touch up work
here and there and is anything but easy to get into.

PM me if you need some more details and stuff.
Tom.

Found a Great Contact for the suit! 98% sure I'm going to go that route. Thanks guys!....oh the other 2% or so is deciding on which Turtle to go as. :D

Found a Great Contact for the suit! 98% sure I'm going to go that route. Thanks guys!....oh the other 2% or so is deciding on which Turtle to go as. :D

Can you elaborate on the contact for the suit or any more info? Very interested to know since you seem to be pretty sure it is a good option!

Being the guy who originally commissioned that XtremedesignFX TMNT suit,
I'd be willing to sell the suit for a reasonable price...

caseyraph_web.jpg

Mind you, it has seen very little use, nonetheless it needs some touch up work
here and there and is anything but easy to get into.

PM me if you need some more details and stuff.
Tom.

I've seen you in that suit at FACTS a few years back, amazing suit! I wouldn't sell it if I were you, it definitely is a brilliant costume

Would be cool to see some (non movie) versions of the TMNT realised as a full suit (refering to the org. darker comic more)

This is a nice page with some examples, but I love this one the most :)

nice masks and costumes. ive made my own suit in the past and making a new one now for halloween. Very cool, TK8309 you still have that suit I have always admired it for a very long time. very nice!

can one og you all please please sell me a TMNT mask ASAP? im willing to pay asap i need onw for this halloween so please massage me back asap thank you or email me stevnray7@yahoo

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back