Nike Mag's - It's About Time - VIDEO!

Re: Nike McFly's - It's About Time - VIDEO!

Ok $75,000, for that much I would hope Michael J. Fox would come over to my house and fluff my pillows.

I'm still trying to figure out just why the "City of Oklahoma City" is listed in the credits. Just what did I miss right under my nose?

I wonder how many pairs of these shoes will NOT be paid for and relisted later. I see ALOT of false bidding going on.

-Gary

Keep an eye on the high bidders rating, im seeing some pretty sketchy people.. a $50,000 bid by a guy with a 90% rating.. yeah hes gonna pay... as predicted.. some of these people are just in it to screw it up and bid bid bid it till it gets ridiculous and canceled.

That happened with the WETA Studios Halo Battle Rifle used in the live action Halo short. Bungie auctioned it off on ebay, went really high, and it turned out to be some jerks that did it on purpose. They re-listed it and finally got a legitimate buyer...

I know its for a good cause, but I'm stunned that there are so many people willing to spend that kind of money for a pair of novelty shoes! It's really mind-boggling!

Just think about it this way,There are 1500 screen used pairs on ebay right now and we just can't afford any of them.Keep that mindset and we'll be ok :cool.Maybe nike will do it different come 2015 with the powerlaces.

Just think about it this way,There are 1500 screen used pairs on ebay right now and we just can't afford any of them.Keep that mindset and we'll be ok :cool.Maybe nike will do it different come 2015 with the powerlaces.
One can only hope!

Save up for 4 years, you will either have enough to win a bid by 2015, or if they do a general release you'll have enough to buy multiple pairs

Lets face it though guys, a lot of these bids could be from sportsmen, even actors etc.
Its a charity event for a great cause, and id guess any Nike sponsored star would be encouraged to bid?
Look for Tiger Woods back in Nike's with lights at a green near you soon :lol

Lee

Back4thefuture.com

profile_sprite.jpg

Just woke up, made my coffee, flicked through the thread and the auctions.

This one just cracked me up :

Q: HOW MANY PAIRS MAY I BID ON AND WIN?
You may bid on up to 10 pairs at a time and win up to 10 pairs.

At the rate they're going, I couldn't even afford one of the tiny blue speckles off the soles of one of them :lol :lol :lol :lol

Good luck to them with the sales though, its for a good cause. :)

I'm bumping my list of "time travel destination" dates from the last page!

The back4thefuture site has a time readout display on the top of the screen. Entering dates will send the site "through time!" Lots of fun easter eggs.

My full list of discovered dates below.

You can enter dates into the destination keypad and the site changes!

EDIT:
Dates I've tried that have worked:
001/01/0000
003/15/1776
007/04/1776
001/01/1885(OMG)
009/02/1885
009/08/1885
011/12/1885
011/12/1925
011/10/1935
003/12/1955
004/12/1955
010/25/1955
011/05/1955
011/12/1955
011/16/1955
001/02/1985
002/28/1985
003/02/1985
005/28/1985
010/25/1985
011/11/1985
003/02/2011
007/14/2012
002/19/2015
009/08/2015
010/21/2015
011/29/2015
012/31/9999

TONS of exclusive hidden content I won't spoil! Nerd's delight.

Totally quirky and fun diversion on the site, thanks for the destinations inputs sir, saves me time from fiddling around too long. :thumbsup

I really wanted a pair till i saw this in the auction listing:

Q: WERE THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES USED IN THE FILM BACK TO THE FUTURE PART II?
The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are movie prop replicas inspired by the Nike shoes appearing in the 1989 film Back to the Future Part II. The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not designed or intended for normal wear and use as footwear.

So now you can pretty much guarantee that there will be more in the future of a wearable design not just for display.

next question

Q: DO THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES POWER-LACE?
No. For the power-lace feature you will have to wait until 2015.

So there you have it, 4 more years to wait. Need to start working on mattel to make a hover board.

Jus gonna have to tell me what the dates are, damn mobile screws up the whole thing. Or i can use a comouter later on n find out. Either way i cant view em rite now

as i predicted from the start 5-10k sell price, 3k just now... auctions will end around 5-7k... once they are all sold and gone resell price will be 10-14k i expect.

i cant see the price dropping any in the last few days of the auctions, if anything it will increase.

and thats without the power-lace feature!

bad for us normal guys but great news for M.J and the Parkinson's foundation

nice to see mike in the promo video!

Well, looks like my son may be getting a pair - darn it. Happy for him, sad for me. Where can you get the little buttons and mini-shoe?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back