Nike Mag's - It's About Time - VIDEO!

Re: Nike McFly's - It's About Time - VIDEO!

It might be a guy with Parkinsons that cant stop hitting the Bid button by mistake?!?! I kid I kid

But seriously, over 16 Grand for a pair of non unique sneakers!!! Yea there limited editions but thats almost as much as I paid for my used BMW. I love them just as much as the next fan but lets not get crazy.

LMAO!!!!! :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

In the time it took me to write my last post the price more than doubled to $40,000.00. Its when things like this happen that it almost disgusts me to be an American. Yes the money is going to a good cause, but its a small cause. MJ Fox said over 500,000 people have Parkinsons and that horrible. But there are Billions of homeless and Starving People and we spend our money on shoes with lights in them!! But I want them non the less so can put my sweaty fat American feet in them and step over starving and homeless ppl. Just sayin

Have to give Mark credit, compared to Nike's big R&D, according to the website: "Over 15 years later in 2005, Tinker’s attention was caught by an online petition asking that the shoes come back. With no mold and nothing but an original prop shoe from the film, Tinker and footwear innovator Tiffany Beers began rebuilding the MAG from scratch. It would take six years, three restarts and many thousands of hours. But when it was all said and done, the shoe was a perfect replication of the original and the true predecessor to the 2015 power-lacing Nike MAG. "

Yep only size 13...

I'm one of the few white people I know that wear a size 13. I'd love a pair, but after paying that much I could never bring myself to wearing them.

That being said, I would love to see a basketball player wearing these on the court.

$65,000?!?!? I give up.

But honestly it's probably Michael J. Fox or someone who really wants to do some good.

I would think the last day you should be able to grab a pair for $2000...hopefully.

I'm one of the few white people I know that wear a size 13. I'd love a pair, but after paying that much I could never bring myself to wearing them.

That being said, I would love to see a basketball player wearing these on the court.

You know, I couldn't help but notice this from the "frequently asked questions" portion of the actual ebay listing:

"Q: DO THE 2011 NIKE MAG SHOES POWER-LACE?
No. For the power-lace feature you will have to wait until 2015."

Keep an eye on the high bidders rating, im seeing some pretty sketchy people.. a $50,000 bid by a guy with a 90% rating.. yeah hes gonna pay... as predicted.. some of these people are just in it to screw it up and bid bid bid it till it gets ridiculous and canceled.

$65,000?!?!? I give up.

But honestly it's probably Michael J. Fox or someone who really wants to do some good.

I would think the last day you should be able to grab a pair for $2000...hopefully.

I would think the best time to try would be like 2-3 days before the last day. Because the last night is gonna be full of ppl scrambling to try and snag a pair before its over.

I'm size 13.

Not even watching, I am sure 99% of the auctions will be up to $10,000 in the final minutes. This is for charity, so that makes up for the pit in my stomach.

Maybe Mark can begin working on an even better V2 with lights to make it all better. :lol

I'm size 13.

Not even watching, I am sure 99% of the auctions will be up to $10,000 in the final minutes. This is for charity, so that makes up for the pit in my stomach.

Maybe Mark can begin working on an even better V2 with lights to make it all better. :lol

Yeah I would honestly think all the reference photos will give him reason enough to make a more accurate pair.

So far his look great, and he probably uses the same materials.

It looks as though if you want these to wear in your DeLorean replica, you might just have to sell the DeLorean to get a pair.

I should head down to Beaverton n see if there's anything excting goin on, bout 2 hours from my house. They ship from there, who else is down to watch for mail trucks?? LOL

I should head down to Beaverton n see if there's anything excting goin on, bout 2 hours from my house. They ship from there, who else is down to watch for mail trucks?? LOL

Yeah let's replicate the heist from Oceans Eleven.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back