Nike Mag's - It's About Time - VIDEO!

Re: Nike McFly's - It's About Time - VIDEO!

:lol

How many of you think that the bidders on eBay thought they were bidding a full size 1:1 air mag pair... And right after bidding, they read the description and say "oh crap" !!!

That's exactly what I was thinking! Worse yet, they won't realize it until the package arrives!! "How am I going to get my foot in THIS thing?"

Do we know for sure that ONLY 1500 pairs are being made? Maybe (and this is wishful thinking) only 1500 pairs are being made now and will be used for the charity auction....then later on, we get a wide retail release?

We could only wish, but I doubt it. About an hour to go - this is gonna be insane. I'm just gonna see how the first auctions LOOK.

I think I'm just gonna be content with my MP2015's for now. Mike I'll probably be contacting you shortly for lighting info/tips :)

-Gary

I just got back from dropping off my bottles. I will be attending the event at 8 tonight.

Well looky what we have here:

Img_0153.jpg

Img_0154.jpg

Sweet...thanks for the pics Brad :thumbsup. Looking forward to the finished setup.

Of course I can't afford these shoes, still better off waiting till 2015 for the one with power laces.

But before that in couple of years I think Nike might end up releasing another limited edition by offering this same replica with the black tube bag like in the movie.

http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/N...res-Cameos-From-Tinker-Hatfield-Kevin-Durant/
Here is why the 2011 Nike Air Mag does not lace itself.

its ON
mere minutes and already up to $500.00

kinda sucks that you have to click on the specific auction to know what size they are

Could someone tell me why if the auction is a 24hr auction, why would you run the bids up as soon as it starts??

With the crazy amount of money people are already bidding on these shoes, who says we're in a severe economic recession??! :lol :rolleyes

Could someone tell me why if the auction is a 24hr auction, why would you run the bids up as soon as it starts??

Because people are idiots.

The funny thing will be if most of these go for $2000 or so, that guy who had to have the first pair will feel stupid for paying twice as much.

but then again if you can spend $4000 on shoes, I doubt he or she cares.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back