Nike Mag's - It's About Time - VIDEO!

Re: Nike McFly's - It's About Time - VIDEO!

It's amazing to see how much money Nike is putting into this launch. Supposedly there will be 700 people at the party tonight. They also flew and put up all the journalists and bloggers that covered the event - and those were last minute arrangements.

Makes you wonder why such a big deal is being made over shoes that only 1500 people will own. Vey sad....shame on you Nike....shame on you for making us wait all these years for these shoes, only to slap us in the face with the difficulty true fans will have in getting a pair...

If someone sells the "Nike Hyperdunk Supreme Marty Mcfly Back Future SIZE 11" for $850... I guess the real air mag will start around the $500/$1000...
I would hope that since it's linked to the MJFF charity that they won't be too greedy with their starting prices.

not to get off topic but in the last 4 hours I've gotten over 45 messages on my youtube page about people offering me crazy money to convert or buy my shoes :lol.

I'm really thinking I won't have a shot with these shoes even with a $2,000 spending cap :confused

A figurine???? For HOW much?
The prices for these shoes are going to be......unbelievable.
And Mike - just remember - I need your help with my shoes first buddy!

Wowwwww.....

$1 to $560....
30 bids in 1 hour... And 3 days left...

:lol

I am out !!
I hope someone here will get a pair! And don't forget to share the pics mate !!!

pop_corn_3D.gif

That is insane. I think these shoes are going to go for $10,000+ a pair.

About an hour till the real auction starts... who's willing to bet with this much hype the bidding will get into the completely ridiculous million dollar bids and end up being a total cluster F.

The jet lag I think...

Maybe he can get a hold of a pair...and reproduce them for the little guys like us. C'mon version2.0!
Isn't it sad that these shoes didnt even hit yet and we're already talking bout bootlegs?:lol

About an hour till the real auction starts... who's willing to bet with this much hype the bidding will get into the completely ridiculous million dollar bids and end up being a total cluster F.

If bidding on these gets that insane, rest assured this will become a national news story....more publicity means more money will be paid for them...which means less of us will likely get a pair.....

Maybe he can get a hold of a pair...and reproduce them for the little guys like us. C'mon version2.0!
Isn't it sad that these shoes didnt even hit yet and we're already talking bout bootlegs?:lol

That would be great !

But Nike would send after him a sort of T-1000... :unsure

why not I'm sure he just can't show anything nike on his auction....no?

Now that Nike has filed a patent on the design, he may have more trouble with it....not sure though.
Marks replicas as they stand now are great - and he is well aware of the innacuracies. If anything, these official replicas may be the driving force needed to spawn a verion 2 from mark....we can only hope...

:lol

How many of you think that the bidders on eBay thought they were bidding a full size 1:1 air mag pair... And right after bidding, they read the description and say "oh crap" !!!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back