Nike Mag 2016 Lottery

And the el lights on the bottom of the v3s look a little dim. Btw does anyone know when nike is notifying the winners? What time i mean.

And in the end it feels like this was all a setup to get me to download the Nike+ App.

fu nike.jpg

Here's hoping they find a cure this time around, cause they are never getting another dime out of my wallet.

-Gary

Dammit, all of you guys got notification and im still here refreshing my gmail while listening to my lucky bttf2 soundtrack. Waiting and Waiting...

I donated and mailed in entries. I did not win by any of my donations but since there is no email "spot" or nike login info spots on the mail-in entry form, I can only assume that those that may have won by mail-in entry will be notified by either phone or snail mail. The losers for mail-in entries may not be notified at all... or maybe we'll all get Nike ads in the mail, lol.

Did your notification look like this ? View attachment 673895

I cant open it as I'm in the UK!
I got an email that said:
THANK YOU FOR TAKING PART[/h]
Dear Jeff,
Your name was not drawn—but by working together to benefit a noble cause, we all win.

Thanks to your help, and in partnership with the Michael J. Fox Foundation, we've raised millions in the fight against Parkinson's disease.

Join us in the Nike+ app, where a special message from Tinker Hatfield is waiting for you.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back