Nike Mag 2016 Lottery

On a slightly brighter note, I headed to the raffle in London's Nike town today with @shoxxo, & it was a nice little touch to be given these promo items upon buying a ticket. Also had a chance to get up close & personal with the Mags.

View attachment 672918

Those are awesome.

Is there any way for you to scan the side of the bag with the circle logo on it? I've been looking for just that logo and can't find it!

Last edited by a moderator:
So just got back from Nike town! Here are some photos I took of the mags!
IMG_8639.JPGIMG_8642.JPGIMG_8643.JPGIMG_8640.JPGIMG_8645.JPGIMG_8641.JPGIMG_8639.JPGIMG_8642.JPG

0 tickets. **** 'em!

I thought the number of entries was "unlimited" - ie they just keep taking your money. Who's dumb ass idea was it to limit the number of tickets? They must be really narrow minded thinking that they might 100,000 ticket when there is 7Billion on the planet and at least 2M would be after these shoes.

Part of me thinks they already have found winners for these shoes.

Not sure I follow what you're saying.... they are (were) unlimited. I just chose to buy 0 because I'm tired of Nike's bull****, and I don't want to waste any amount of money for a .0000000000000000000000000000001% chance. And I agree, I really believe the drawing won't be random.

They don't want the warranty head aches. If they were to mass produce these, then it would have to be a non electric version. Then FootLocker could sell them for less than $500 with portion from each pair going to the MJF Foundation, and almost everyone would be happy.

The 2011 shoes had a one time only repair warranty that expired after 4 months. No-way they would warrant the power laced versions for street wear. Some clown would jump into a pond and claim he had rights because Marty did it in the movie.

I was always inclined to think this was true, but how do you explain the fact that they're going to mass-produce the power-lacing Hyper-Adapts?

I was always inclined to think this was true, but how do you explain the fact that they're going to mass-produce the power-lacing Hyper-Adapts?
They said end of the year for the release, this give them 1 month and a half to release those, but it won't happen or at least in france i know that we won't see those shoes because they would have to sale them with 2 years warranty due to a law in our country, wich will NEVER happen because we all know that the electronics will break quickly.

They changed at lot of things that i see already and i just don't understand why. Ok the 2011 version wasn't screen accurate but it looked amazing. But this version ... I really prefer my V3S ... Sad that only 100 will be sold but as Brad said they don't want thousands of customers whining because we all know they'll break few days after wearing them haha.

Actually they wont mass produce them because it takes a really long time to do so and its pricey.

I was super excited when I heard about the power laces release, then I learned of the lottery.. After the Pepsi bottle fiasco, and a few failed attempts to get the USA Today bttf edition, I just figured I wouldn't buy a ticket! So anyway I buckled under the pressure and ordered a pair of V3s yesterday! Good luck to all who have entered, would love to see an RPF member land a pair. I think you guys have earned it!

These shoes won't be cheap. Those that buy them are going to look after them.

The same could be said of people buying official Mags that cost a lot of money. So I don't see why warranty hassles would be more of a problem with Mags than Hyper-Adapts. The only difference is the lighting in the Mags is maybe a little more complicated with the EL.

The same could be said of people buying official Mags that cost a lot of money. So I don't see why warranty hassles would be more of a problem with Mags than Hyper-Adapts. The only difference is the lighting in the Mags is maybe a little more complicated with the EL.

There is less room inside the MAG because the MAG was retro fitted with the EARL tech. The Hyper Adapt was built from the motor system up.

The nike mags are way more advanced than the hyper adapts. With the nike mags you can actually tell that the laces are moving.

Agreed. The MAGs wind in the laces where the HA is simply winding in the fly-wire

I was super excited when I heard about the power laces release, then I learned of the lottery.. After the Pepsi bottle fiasco, and a few failed attempts to get the USA Today bttf edition, I just figured I wouldn't buy a ticket! So anyway I buckled under the pressure and ordered a pair of V3s yesterday! Good luck to all who have entered, would love to see an RPF member land a pair. I think you guys have earned it!

Where can i find these v3s?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back