Nightwing costume sculpture

doody

Sr Member
from zero to this in under two days. Never did this sort of thing this fast before. Made me realize possibilities.

nighwingday3_1.jpg

:eek :eek :eek
Freakin' amazing! The design of the musculature is great! It has just the right balance of anatomy and armor. Really looking forward to seeing this project progress... Another home run for doody! :thumbsup

Well, besides being uber busy, I wanted to see how fast I could go. i.e. The faster I can get stuff done, the better it is all the way around.

Holy **** I am a hugh Nightwing fan. I love what you have so far.

When complete are you going to sell any? I want a Nightwing. Much better than my lycra one.

Just plain fantastic.
...Besides my bidderness over my lack of talent...
Really great to see. I never see anything Nightwing related. That costume is a perfect overall design, and you have captured it in the real world - which is not easy.
I really look foward to seeing more.
Feel free to send it to me when your done, it will save you some space for the next project...I'll pay for postage...:)

Not to bust anyone's bubble but i'm pretty sure this is a dead thread. he startd this back in april 2007 and there haven't been any updates, but it is an awesome piece

Cool, what i meant by dead thread was that the OP wasn't posting on it anymore. I'm glad he finished it, it's too cool of a sculpt not to finish.

I hear ya :)

Yes, both of the Bob's do amazing work!! Check out their batmobile builds on their site. I wish I could do a quarter of the things these men are capable of.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back