Nightmare on elm street 4 freddy torso puppet

frosty

Sr Member
Well i've allways loved the end of nightmare 4, when all the souls escape from freddys body, just a very weird and creepy effect, i have been wanting to do a replica of the full body puppet they used for a few years , i got as far as a static prop a few years ago
fredfgh-1.jpg

Which worked out well, except for the sweater, red with green airbrushed stripes, i don't think you notice it that much as theres a lot going on with it, but it bugged me.
So now inbetween working on a few pred projects, i'm doing it again.
this time the head will be latex and polyfoam, and will be a basic rod puppet for head movement
i painted up the head and attached it to the body
100_0716.jpg

100_0702.jpg

100_0708.jpg

the teeth are a copy of the production used teeth, done in resin, and for the back of the head i used another piece made for the production but only used in a test makeup, heres a pic of the test i found online
freddyface.jpg

100_0709.jpg

100_0704.jpg

Not entirely screen accurate, but something a bit weird to add to it, working on the chest piece next

Looks really good so far... in that creepy disturbing I'd wet my pants if I stumbled upon it in the dark sort of way. I loved the movies when I was kid even though they scared the crap out of me. I can't imagine owning this in my house without long term psychological damage...lol

Lol, my wife feels the same way, so he'll be getting sold once he's done, but i just wanted to build it,' if you build it they will come'

That face is a a great addition to that piece.:thumbsup

You will definitely have to take some more pics once you have upgraded the sweater.

Great work!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back