NickCline's Star Wars Prop Collection - ORIGINAL POST UPDATE: “New” Balance Pipe, Vader V2, HDPE, & Tantive IV E-11!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NickCline

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
2CC19E47-1C3F-455C-A092-0FB0C6E5F329.jpeg B9CE2B92-8D9A-4869-BDA0-F4276F8BFFBE.jpeg

Before and after!

I honestly couldn’t be happier with how this restoration turned out. Believe it or not, it looks even better in person, and definitely worthy of going on my genuine parts DL-44 build, which was what I was hoping for. The close up photo of the “after” really accentuates the remaining imperfections because of the high res and close perspective. In person, the pitting doesn’t jump out at you at all.

Be sure to check out Dustin’s video series he put together covering how he brought this old relic back to its former glory:

Part 1 -

Part 2 -

Part 3 -

Trooper_trent

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The wife and I finally got around to taking the DL-44 to the range a couple weekends ago!

Big shoutout to Crucible Custom Props for not only piecing together a prop that looks exactly like it came off the 1977 big screen, but something that performs safely and reliably. No small feat.

All that gear on it really helps minimize the recoil huh? Looks really fun to shoot.

NickCline

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Doing a little overhaul to my original post since it’s been a while and a lot has changed.

Some fresh pics if anyone would like to see!

(CLICK HERE)———>
Hopefully more to come soon!

NickCline

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

ORIGINAL POST UPDATE: “New” Balance Pipe, Vader V2, HDPE, & Tantive IV E-11!

LINK:

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.