NickCline's Star Wars Prop Collection - ORIGINAL POST UPDATE: “New” Balance Pipe, Vader V2, HDPE, & Tantive IV E-11!!

2CC19E47-1C3F-455C-A092-0FB0C6E5F329.jpeg B9CE2B92-8D9A-4869-BDA0-F4276F8BFFBE.jpeg

Before and after!

I honestly couldn’t be happier with how this restoration turned out. Believe it or not, it looks even better in person, and definitely worthy of going on my genuine parts DL-44 build, which was what I was hoping for. The close up photo of the “after” really accentuates the remaining imperfections because of the high res and close perspective. In person, the pitting doesn’t jump out at you at all.

Be sure to check out Dustin’s video series he put together covering how he brought this old relic back to its former glory:

Part 1 -

Part 2 -

Part 3 -

The wife and I finally got around to taking the DL-44 to the range a couple weekends ago!

Big shoutout to Crucible Custom Props for not only piecing together a prop that looks exactly like it came off the 1977 big screen, but something that performs safely and reliably. No small feat.

All that gear on it really helps minimize the recoil huh? Looks really fun to shoot.

Doing a little overhaul to my original post since it’s been a while and a lot has changed.

Some fresh pics if anyone would like to see!

(CLICK HERE)———>
Hopefully more to come soon!

ORIGINAL POST UPDATE: “New” Balance Pipe, Vader V2, HDPE, & Tantive IV E-11!

LINK:

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back