Nice new Hogwarts pics

Hey, it looks kinda like that place they build in Florida, only smaller!!

Seriously though, that looks like an amazing tour. Hope they bring it to the states sometime in the future!

Shylaah

Closet? Hellz no; I prance about in my wizarding robes all the day long. Wingardium leviosa!

I woulda had you down as more of a Gandalf for sure. I like the model. Let's build one after the Daleks. What scale is it. Were gonna need the Hogwarts express too.

I want good refs because I reckon it is incredibly doable as a paper model. I'm thinking desk-top size, L'Instant Durable art style (look them up), mmmmph, yum...

ive already booked my tickets to go see this, il be reviewing it for the RPF Face Book page so you can bet i will be taking plenty of pictures

Simon, that's great. Do you know if photography is allowed? I understand it hasn't been on the travelling exhibit. It's a bit nasty when they do that, IMO. This stuff was all *built* to be brightly lit and photographed! :p

If it isn't, then do what I do - tour the exhibit to your heart's content first, then start sneaking sneaky pics until they throw you out. :)

Oh, I wish I could travel to Great Britain to see this in person! These amazing sets and displays are really bringing the world to life to enthusiasts...so much more so than the Theme Park could ever do.

The Faq on the website for the tour has the below.

"The taking of photographs with handheld cameras is allowed in all areas of the Studio Tour apart from within the pre-show cinema and green screen areas. "

It also has the below, so I'm not sure if they can be postred here or not.

"Photographs should only be enjoyed for your own personal, private, non commercial purposes"

I'm off to the tour on 19/4 so I will taking lots.

Thanks, Alric. Lord I hope this tour is still running in three or four years, after my boy is old enough to a) not be scared poopless by all things Potter, and b) able to handle long-haul flights. :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back