Next Project Han Solo Esb Blaster

Jericho

These two were a christmas present. The Mauser is a deact but with working trigger, im hoping to start on turning it into Han Solo blaster from ESB. All im missing is a scope mount, flash hider, and the revell pieces. Any parts thats people have that im missing id be interested in. Will be updating as i get it built.

Last edited:
You could probably use some of the brass screws for the scope that I think Corellian Exports has now. You mentioned Revell pieces. I assume you mean the motor coil piece and the two piston halves. Are you going to add the tear shaped details in the recess on the left? Or the rivets to the sides of the piston halves?

yeah the motor coil piece and piston halves ill probably add rivets to the side. Did han solos blaster in ESB Have the magazine or was it removed.

Im pretty certain the ones used in star wars were model mausers, Looking at your website it looks like ill have to alter a few sections i.e. the magazine as if i screwed the pistons halves and scope mount i wouldnt be able to get the magazine out, but then again if i want it screen acurrate(ish) when did han ever take the mag out lol.

Im pretty certain the ones used in star wars were model mausers, Looking at your website it looks like ill have to alter a few sections i.e. the magazine as if i screwed the pistons halves and scope mount i wouldnt be able to get the magazine out, but then again if i want it screen acurrate(ish) when did han ever take the mag out lol.

Half were real Mausers, just not the type you have.
The others were MGC model Mausers, but the same type as the real ones.

You have a 1932 model. The correct Mausers are 1912.
See here for the difference:
http://mauser98k.internetdsl.pl/scheme/M1912s.jpg
The biggest differences are the 1932 has a magazine and a selective fire lever.

Nuts!!! might have to have a rethink on this one as to weather i should carry on building it as a hans solo blaster. What do you peeps think?

Nuts!!! might have to have a rethink on this one as to weather i should carry on building it as a hans solo blaster. What do you peeps think?

You might want to see if you can sell yours and get a correct one.
I'd try that before spending too much money on the one you have.

The ANH did not have the Motor Coil part. I think you've got it mixed up with the heatsink or something.

Ive got a few ideas i might use my m19 scope and redo one of my stormtrooper blasters (in my e11 blasters thread) the han solo escape from prisioner cell block blaster, and use the mauser for a display for the one of these films Wanted (Morgan Freeman), Indiana Jones "Raiders of the Lost Ark" (Just before marion escapes from her bar), 007 "From Russia With Love" (Robert Shaw).

What Would You Choose To Do. I'd welcome your views.

Jericho

Dunno if it's the right model but The Rocketeer grabbed one off a Nazi toward the end of the film....

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back