Newt Scamander in Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TheGingerDoctor

Also, thought this might be of interest to some people. The coin is about 3/4" in diameter from point to point. The back appears to mirror the front.

DSCN4009crop.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CT1138

Sr Member
I think the design on it might be either an Alicorn (that is, winged unicorn) or a Unicorn. I can't tell if I might be mistaking part of the mane for wings.

TheGingerDoctor

Are there really zero people interested in a proper reweave of the overcoat fabric? £60/m is not cheap but nobody will need to put all that money up front, it'll be pieced out over several months.

Belladonna

Are there really zero people interested in a proper reweave of the overcoat fabric? £60/m is not cheap but nobody will need to put all that money up front, it'll be pieced out over several months.
I would be interested depending on what it looks like, also, has anyone else noticed the triangle stitching detail behind the coat collar?

coat detail.jpg

Panaflex

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

TheGingerDoctor

I when my order comes in, I will have 3 meters of the SA Newt shirting spare. it's 100% organic linen, and it's beautiful. $150 (plus shipping if you're in the UK), and that's essentially an at-cost estimate that splits the initial shipping and wire transfer fee 4 ways. First come first serve.

unnamedcrop.jpg

Belladonna

Thanks guys!! I was thinking if there was interest I could maybe do a run? Maybe ill post an interest thread later on :) @TheGingerDoctor I'll be ordering the shirting fabric from you as well please, I emailed you.

Also, I ordered the SA blazer fabric from Misan and it is beautiful in person, I will post photos of it if anyone is interested.