New work from new member

eyeninja

Hi , new to the forum...been a observer all too long so I thought I would share some latest creations . The first is a zombie head influenced by THE WALKING DEAD . I saw a picture of one of the background zombies on the web and fell in love with the expression so I had to sculpt one for myself . Its made out of latex/polyfoam , painted w/rubber cement , Resin eyes , Dentures and punched in hair . I ended up displaying it in a lab looking case -sort of a taxidermy zombie theme .
The other piece is a eye prototype to see if my current eye making techniques could handle a huge eye of this size . Also its a nice change to get to go nuts on such a big canvas so I ended up trying out some new ideas as well that I can adapt to the normal human size eyes . Hope you like it !

fxlab1.jpg

fxlab2.jpg

fxlab4.jpg

DSC01332.jpg

Incredible :eek

That Zombie head looks absolutely realistic IMHO
And please tell more about how you made this eye!!!

WELCOME TO THE RPF!!!

Markus

Holy s***!!!!!!!!!! Unreal!! This is so good, my buddy is going to crap his pants when he sees this one.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back