New War Machine Armor by Masked Rider

broncho6

File Mar 15, 4 54 44 PM.jpeg

YES, it is finally here.....Sorry for the crappy iPhone 4s pic. Look forward to getting this baby strapped up. Any helpful hints or suggestions are welcomed! I am not sure how to assemble the shoulders, biceps, and forearm...

Don't think it is and what David here needs is info on the leslee version as with its incredible weight as it's 40 kgs . The strapping system and set up needs to be quite unique. No disrespect to you of course :)
david I'll take pictures this week as soon as I get chance.

We're all in this together :)

Once MCM is out of the way this weekend, I'll be hitting my armour hard to get it ready for London MCM at the end of May

- - - Updated - - -

Don't think it is and what David here needs is info on the leslee version as with its incredible weight as it's 40 kgs . The strapping system and set up needs to be quite unique. No disrespect to you of course :)

From the way he's lifting those forearms.......I'm gonna say no it's not a MRider set ;)

Thank you Steve!

These threads keep reminding me that I've yet to strap up my masked rider Mk3 suit :facepalm Do you guys typically hinge the elbows and knees, or do you recommend a different way?

Well I've hinged the legs on the ear machine to mainly mountain a smooth traction and keep them aligned. This also stops them from banging on each other when you move as over time they'd chip and break away at the surface . The arms I've left alone as this is a different story to iron man. I'd suggest you hinge your iron man though.

That's Leslee's. super high quality replica version.

The one I vlogged was a rushed eva foam version I made for halloween. Wasn't a tutorial on it.

-Stealth

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back