New to RPF - Catwoman costume project

Sunshine Dust

Hello everyone. Finally I am registered! I been watching my boyfriend come on here for various reasons and I was always interested in joining but had to wait for the registration period. You all may know my boyfriend his name on here is GeneralFROSTY.

He is getting me more into making and or having my own costumes made instead of buying the crappy store bought ones. My first project is to put a cat woman costume together for next Halloween ( The Mortal Kombat vs. DC universe) version. I have found one place in particular but I heard bad things about them. They are called Newmooncostumes.

Anyone that has any advice to get me started would be much appreciated :cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New to RPF

Welcome aboard, Sunshine Dust! :)

Nice choice going for a catwoman-outfit! If you´re planning to do the Michelle Pfeiffer one be sure to check out this particular thread from 2 - 3 years back. There´s one member here (mini-effects) who worked on the original costume and gives great advice on that subject!

Welcome aboard, Sunshine Dust! :)

Nice choice going for a catwoman-outfit! If you´re planning to do the Michelle Pfeiffer one be sure to check out this particular thread from 2 - 3 years back. There´s one member here (mini-effects) who worked on the original costume and gives great advice on that subject!

I'm actually doing the most modern cat woman. The Cat woman from Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe.

The skin of the costume?
I suppose that he is talking about your skin, if you will be wearing it in public. You need a certain amount of bravery to wear some costumes. ;)

Welcome to the forum! I am sure that you will find a lot of good info here. I have been here for seven years and I learn something new here almost every day.
Many Catwoman costumes have been shown here, I think the last one only a few weeks ago -- one not unlike the MK vs DC one. Unlike too many forums on the 'Net, the search function on this forum actually works (...). I use it often myself.
Here's looking forward to seeing your progress!

Ah, now that makes sense... couldn´t place the Mortal Kombat context, guess I´m not up to date when it comes to videogames.

edit: ... just googled it... HOLY COW!!!
Catwoman_Render_E3.jpg

Sunshine Dust...as in Salad Fingers? My mom's right near Lancaster. Wave at an old woman in a white Malibu if you see her! :lol

She DEF has the 'assets' to pull it off. I have told her that when you start looking into these kinds of costumes - the ones that look like they are painted on - you have to be brave! Hitting the gym always helps. I know if I ever decide to do Spidey or Supes I will be in the Gym five days a week minimum.
I don't want to be like this guy:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/fat spiderman/ultraphobic71/Fat_Spiderman.jpg?o=1:eek

Welcome to the RPF. The most addictive and informative Message Board on the Internet. You will gain lots of knowledge and never have enough in your bank account to get all that you see here offered. Good luck on the costumes you plan to do.

She DEF has the 'assets' to pull it off. I have told her that when you start looking into these kinds of costumes - the ones that look like they are painted on - you have to be brave! Hitting the gym always helps. I know if I ever decide to do Spidey or Supes I will be in the Gym five days a week minimum.
I don't want to be like this guy:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/fat spiderman/ultraphobic71/Fat_Spiderman.jpg?o=1:eek

ew! haha. i dont think I would go out with you that Halloween if you looked like that in that costume.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back