New TAS2 suit with Puffy Paint Special MIX

rfortin

Hi guys it's my second TAS2 suit I made!! The first time I use black silicone... I love the finish result ... But they are too fragile... All the webbing broke!!

now I decided to return with the puffy paint ... I really hate apply that sh*%#t... But now I think I found the right color for the webbing... I mix with the black puffy ... A good quantity of white slick... To have a dark grey like the urethane webbing like the movie!! I think I have the good color!!

judge it yourself!!

more update of the other part of the suit coming soon!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 605
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 741
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 332
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 334
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 411
Update arms #2 and side head #2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 292
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 347
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 246
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 342
tu es de quelle endroit au Quebec toi??

- - - Updated - - -

i use a little applicator to trace the webbing.... more thick of the bottle of the puffy paint!!....

Hi guys it's my second TAS2 suit I made!! The first time I use black silicone... I love the finish result ... But they are too fragile... All the webbing broke!!

now I decided to return with the puffy paint ... I really hate apply that sh*%#t... But now I think I found the right color for the webbing... I mix with the black puffy ... A good quantity of white slick... To have a dark grey like the urethane webbing like the movie!! I think I have the good color!!

judge it yourself!!

more update of the other part of the suit coming soon!!

Looking good!, what type of black you used? and what percentage?

I used puffy black and white slick... I don't know the percentage... I put the white paint ... Approximately to have the best grey black!!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back