New tactical lightsaber holster from Safariland

Riceball

Master Member
For those of you looking for a more tactical way of holding your lightsaber holster maker Safariland is now offering a tactical lightsaber holster. There's no mention of material but it looks to be Kydex, it features two leg straps, and a suede interior to protect your saber. They're also offering it in multiple colors; Jedi black, Fett camo, Tattooine tan, and Hoth white.

Pricing isn't available yet, it seems they just announced this holster today.

http://www.safariland.com/safariland/model-4sbwu-lightsaber-holster-JEDI_4SBWU.html

Btw, April Fools!

I don't know about you guys, but I love the BMF one

37622a6e-ed52-528f-99cd-54b968ead912

It would make for a nice piece to add to a custom Jedi costume, especially for a costume meant to be a notional Jedi costume post ROtJ. A holster would certainly make for a better way of holding a lightsaber, I'd imagine that having it dangling from your belt could get very annoying when running and jumping around.

As for this selling, it's not beyond the realm of possibility for Safariland to make this, it wouldn't be the first time that April Fool's joke proved to be so popular that the company that posted the joke ended up making it a real item. Two items come to mine, one was the tauntaun sleeping bag from ThinkGeek and then some other company posted then eventually released a tactical kilt. Since you can leave a review on the item page I'd go ahead and leave a "review" saying you'd like one for real, I'm sure that if they see enough positive "reviews" they might seriously consider making them. Worse comes to worse, you could probably make your own, Kydex sheets are readily available online and isn't that hard to work with, just add some nylon straps and maybe some spare holster hardware and you're good to go.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back