New Star Wars Console? Who's first?

Fuzzual

Sr Member
Ok friends, you can't deny it, its a damn good time to be a Star Wars fan. You may not like JJ Abrams, or have great fear of where the future is headed. I get it. Even with his undeniable love of the "lens flare" i am a pretty big fan.

But all that aside, and even if (god forbid) Episode VII sucks, we are certainly getting some fantastic new stuff to drool over. Which brings me to the point of this thread.

I was sitting watching football, to be precise, i was watching my beloved Denver Broncos get the absolute crap kicked out of them when suddenly something AWESOME appeared on the screen. It was a Verizon commercial of all things, and damn i got excited.

So, I know i wont be able to build one any time soon, but anyone else???? Or if you simply want to talk about the look, and how much it takes you back to a time when Star Wars looked like Star Wars!

Have a great evening RPF friends . . .

22658062969_2a39bd180c_b.jpg

22427521264_8a467762e5_b.jpg

23024262556_7a3a18bd69_b.jpg

22429129053_9795afd3d2_b.jpg

That whole set looked awesome, but I thought it could be from a themepark or Rogue One, as the OT imperial style mismatches with the first order interior design we've seen so far. I loved it!

edit: I really hope this is a rogue one set! it is very faithful

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back