New Spidey Patterns(Black Alien)

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by cha0tic, May 12, 2015.

1. cha0tic

cha0tic Active Member

Heya fellas don't really post as much as I use to anymore but I started working on a new pattern after a client of mine showed me a pretty awesome picture.
    This was the picture
    [​IMG]

The picture spoke to me, a picture is worth 1000 words.
    A whole story shot out, Its just Spidey trying to fight. It shows the struggle of trying to not slip into the black side, you have the symbiote all around him with the bit of red in the torso area. And he's just fighting to remain over on the red and the good side so I made a rough draft of the pattern.
    Here is what I have so far this is not the final version its just a rough draft of it there still alot more work needed to be done to it.
    [​IMG]

As you can see throughout the symbiote sections Spidey's good side which he's fighting for is cracking through the dark.
    Also here is my Amazing Spider-Man Black Alien suit, in the show(90's)and comics the suit has a tint of blue on it, its not completely black wither it be a tint of blue or thats just suppose to be light reflecting off here's my version.
    [​IMG]

A bit more blue for a client
    [​IMG]

And the Ultimate Spider-Man version, based on the comics it has a purplish tint to it.
    [​IMG]

George and davekirk like this.
  2. RiotJavelinDX

RiotJavelinDX Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Neat idea

3. cha0tic

cha0tic Active Member

Thanks man, bares a small resemblance to the picture like I said this is just a rough draft.

4. OneGoodScare

OneGoodScare Active Member

Very cool idea! I absolutely love that back spider. Also for the black suits ive always wanted to see one with that blue-ish purple-ish tint to it. I always thought it would look really cool to have a black base with a blue or purple brick pattern on top

5. cha0tic

cha0tic Active Member

Thank you. :)
    Well so far I have both the Black/Blue is more Black with highlights of blue around it, and the ultimate spiderman is a mix of a black/dark purple. Going to play with that a bit to mimic the style of my Black/Blue.

6. funkster

funkster Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Nice idea

I'm sure that your're going to make the edges not so clear cut on the chest

7. cha0tic

cha0tic Active Member

Of course, symbiote won't cut off clean cut especially if peter is trying to rip it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. davekirk

davekirk Jr Member

anymore progress on this?

9. MaybePTomorrow

MaybePTomorrow New Member

Have you tried connecting the white Symbiote emblem legs to the red back spider, with a gradient in between? I think it could look really cool.

10. George

George Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Awesome work,Chaotic:thumbsup

11. cha0tic

cha0tic Active Member

I have not, I'll keep that in mind it does sound awesome!

Sadly haven't progressed yet been a bit busy but will be working on it. :)

Thanks George. :)

12. yoopees

yoopees Active Member

he's far too busy for this. he must dedicate 110% of his time to my suits and my suits only! lol
    i like the creativeness of this build. In my mind, i see the dyesub looking a bit of a mixture of the 2 spidy from symboite and reg, with a latex venom affixed to your body..kinda like how they did with evil dead when bruce Campbell's other half kinda emerged out of his body

13. cha0tic

cha0tic Active Member

what would work best is the symbiote section would be puff painted all black so it shines similar to symbiote.
    Lol xD

14. yoopees

yoopees Active Member

twins.jpeg
    kinda like this

15. DeJaan13

DeJaan13 Active Member

Can't wait to see it finished.