New Spidey Patterns(Black Alien)

cha0tic

Heya fellas don't really post as much as I use to anymore but I started working on a new pattern after a client of mine showed me a pretty awesome picture.
This was the picture

The picture spoke to me, a picture is worth 1000 words.
A whole story shot out, Its just Spidey trying to fight. It shows the struggle of trying to not slip into the black side, you have the symbiote all around him with the bit of red in the torso area. And he's just fighting to remain over on the red and the good side so I made a rough draft of the pattern.
Here is what I have so far this is not the final version its just a rough draft of it there still alot more work needed to be done to it.

As you can see throughout the symbiote sections Spidey's good side which he's fighting for is cracking through the dark.
Also here is my Amazing Spider-Man Black Alien suit, in the show(90's)and comics the suit has a tint of blue on it, its not completely black wither it be a tint of blue or thats just suppose to be light reflecting off here's my version.

A bit more blue for a client

And the Ultimate Spider-Man version, based on the comics it has a purplish tint to it.

Very cool idea! I absolutely love that back spider. Also for the black suits ive always wanted to see one with that blue-ish purple-ish tint to it. I always thought it would look really cool to have a black base with a blue or purple brick pattern on top

Very cool idea! I absolutely love that back spider. Also for the black suits ive always wanted to see one with that blue-ish purple-ish tint to it. I always thought it would look really cool to have a black base with a blue or purple brick pattern on top

Thank you. :)
Well so far I have both the Black/Blue is more Black with highlights of blue around it, and the ultimate spiderman is a mix of a black/dark purple. Going to play with that a bit to mimic the style of my Black/Blue.

he's far too busy for this. he must dedicate 110% of his time to my suits and my suits only! lol
i like the creativeness of this build. In my mind, i see the dyesub looking a bit of a mixture of the 2 spidy from symboite and reg, with a latex venom affixed to your body..kinda like how they did with evil dead when bruce Campbell's other half kinda emerged out of his body

he's far too busy for this. he must dedicate 110% of his time to my suits and my suits only! lol
i like the creativeness of this build. In my mind, i see the dyesub looking a bit of a mixture of the 2 spidy from symboite and reg, with a latex venom affixed to your body..kinda like how they did with evil dead when bruce Campbell's other half kinda emerged out of his body

what would work best is the symbiote section would be puff painted all black so it shines similar to symbiote.
Lol xD

twins.jpeg
kinda like this

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back