New sculpt started - 1/3 Giger Alien kit

Poseidon1

Here comes the new project I am working on. The head part is 90% finished and based on movie's setting. I will go to finish the body and legs, arms and the pose will based on Markus's CG. I also want to get more ideas about the pose. Please let me know if you have , thank you so much ~~

27720001e2.jpg

01063_Alien_Sibthorp-3.jpg

al1a.jpg

GigerAlien-1.jpg

GigerAlien-2.jpg

GigerAlien-3.jpg

GigerAlien-4.jpg

GigerAlien-6.jpg

GigerAlien-5.jpg

Yeah thats hard work being put down there.But im sure posedion isnt offended, his work is amazing.It would be funny if he would post"you do it then".Not an attack on you sun,just thought it was fuuny.

Yeah thats hard work being put down there.But im sure posedion isnt offended, his work is amazing.It would be funny if he would post"you do it then".Not an attack on you sun,just thought it was fuuny.
I'm not attacking anyone, just saw something not match with the prop pic and don't know how to say, if I make someone angry or post that pic is wrong, please delete it by admin, I also deleted in my photoalbum.

I'm not attacking anyone, just saw something not match with the prop pic and don't know how to say, if I make someone angry or post that pic is wrong, please delete it by admin, I also deleted in my photoalbum.

Hi Sun :

It's OK, never worry about that. Every bros here are very friendly and nice.
I am so sorry that I was busy these days to work my project and didn't see the pic you posted.
But I want to explain that prop pic is one of the reference for my scuplt, not all.
Actually, you can find my scuplt is more close to Markus's CG.

Anyway , really thanks for your comments and please just keep to join us

Many thanks , zuckuss77, Sabres and Bensin ....
I am really so happy to get more comments/ideas to improve my works.

Here comes to have a good news for everyone.

I just talk with Markus and he will deliver 1 or 2 new poses for this project.
He will also try to design a standing base. It's really so excited to hear that and I can't wait to see it !!

Here comes 3 new poses from Markus. He will also design a base for this kit once I confirm the final pose to finish. We will work together to finish this project. Please just feel free to give us more ideas if you have , thx a lot !!

Suggestion I:
Stand_attack_pose03.jpg.gif

Stand_attack_pose02.jpg.gif

Stand_attack_pose01.jpg.gif

Suggestion II:
Kneeling_pose03.jpg.gif

Kneeling_pose02.jpg.gif

Kneeling_pose01.jpg.gif

Suggestion III:
Curled_pose03.jpg.gif

Curled_pose02.jpg.gif

Curled_pose01.jpg.gif

The most iconic Alien of all time, Giger's Alien as alway been my favourite of the Alien franchise. Cannot wait to see this kit come together dude!

Those look fantastic and thanks for accepting our opinions.

There are many alien statues and model kits in a standing upright position (not as good at this one). Therefore, I would prefer a more crouched pose like # 3 or a cross between # 2 and # 3. For example, I like the pose of # 3 but would like to see more of the dome without the hand covering a portion of it. … my opinion…

They all look great and thanks again.

Thanks allot to all of you. We (Poseidon and me) are very exited about this project and how the fan base responds to it. THUMBS UP!

As Poseidon already stated, here are a few more standing poses for you to get a picture, what the final figure could look like.

So here we go:

Standing attack Pose Nr. II

attack_pose_suggestionII_01.jpg.gif

attack_pose_suggestionII_02.jpg.gif

attack_pose_suggestionII_03.jpg.gif

attack_pose_suggestionII_04.jpg.gif

Standing attack Pose Nr. III

attack_pose_suggestionIII_01.jpg.gif

attack_pose_suggestionIII_02.jpg.gif

attack_pose_suggestionIII_03.jpg.gif

attack_pose_suggestionIII_04.jpg.gif

Standing attack Pose Nr. IV

attack_pose_suggestionIV_01.jpg.gif

attack_pose_suggestionIV_02.jpg.gif

attack_pose_suggestionIV_03.jpg.gif

attack_pose_suggestionIV_04.jpg.gif

In the next days the base for the figure will be reveled too.

Again many thanks for watching.

Cheers

Markus

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back