Limited Run NEW Run 1:1 Star Wars Imperial Commlink (Original Parts) - Worldwide Shipping

Update ..

Seasonal joys for me.

About 10 days ago I contracted Gastroenteritis and spent 72 hours horizontal thinking I was going to die. Never felt so unwell in my life.

5 days later I contracted viral tonsillitis from my sons daycare.

As if that wasn’t enough, because my body is now run down and out on ideas, it’s become susceptible to secondary infections.

So this week, I added sinusitis to that that along with some sort of respiratory infection.

I am currently typing this from a medical room where I’m awaiting some antibiotics to help my body do it’s job.

So you folks haven’t been forgotten, I’m just trying to survive and keep things working while I heal up.

Hopefully the wait is worth it and all the previous customers from other runs will confirm you’ll be happy on arrival. But for now, sorry from a very sick and fed up Dan.

Praying I feel well soon.

Update ..

Seasonal joys for me.

About 10 days ago I contracted Gastroenteritis and spent 72 hours horizontal thinking I was going to die. Never felt so unwell in my life.

5 days later I contracted viral tonsillitis from my sons daycare.

As if that wasn’t enough, because my body is now run down and out on ideas, it’s become susceptible to secondary infections.

So this week, I added sinusitis to that that along with some sort of respiratory infection.

I am currently typing this from a medical room where I’m awaiting some antibiotics to help my body do it’s job.

So you folks haven’t been forgotten, I’m just trying to survive and keep things working while I heal up.

Hopefully the wait is worth it and all the previous customers from other runs will confirm you’ll be happy on arrival. But for now, sorry from a very sick and fed up Dan.

Praying I feel well soon.
Hey Dan,
Very sorry for what you’re going through, your health should obviously take priority over anything else. The comlinks will still be there when you’re well!

Wishing you a full and complete recovery!

Damn! Concentrate on your health and I hope you are well and resting easy on Christmas!

Sounds like what me and my family have been dealing with recently with constant and even overlapping sickness. Hopefully you feel better soon. Appreciate the update but please just worry about getting better for now.

Hey,

any news?
Yes! - I’m very sorry.

I got really sick at Christmas and early Jan and it wasn’t until about mid Jan I started being normal again!

The last few weeks I’ve just been hella busy catching up on absolutely everything and the brutal honesty in me just says these slipped amongst a big pile of work, so my apologies. We had a Royal Mail strike over several days and then they had a cyber attack and ceased international business for about 2 weeks so I paused while they paused as I couldn’t ship anything.

I’m ‘healthy’ again now so let me pull my finger out and make these my priority to leave.

Everything’s here, I just need to get them boxed and shipped.

Dan

I didn't even notice that you were so ill and neither did the Royal Mail. But only spoken people can be helped ;) That's why I asked for it now. I hope you're feeling better now?! I'm looking forward to my commlink. :)

I didn't even notice that you were so ill and neither did the Royal Mail. But only spoken people can be helped ;) That's why I asked for it now. I hope you're feeling better now?! I'm looking forward to my commlink. :)
Sorry I wrote above I had been quite sick for a short while pre and around Christmas.

I didn’t update on royal mails strike and cyber attack though, my apologies. That was quite a pain and problematic. Following both of those things they had lengthy backlogs out of the country so I didn’t want anything getting stuck or lost.

Hopefully you love it like all previous people did :)

They are :)

International mail and packages are still suspended due to the postal hack though. They are accepting letters now but not parcels (yet).

So we’re just waiting on the mail ….

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back